1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

mod gets a lesson from Cid

L33731 Jan 4, 2005

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L33731

L33731 House Whore

Blow Me :poke:

2. Likwid_Cid

Likwid_Cid spams for moolah

Maybe I was wrong.

I think this proves more accurate after your last post.

3. L33731

L33731 House Whore

Wow your clever modding of my posts is almost too much to handle assmongeral :hityou:

4. Likwid_Cid

That's sad for you especially being that I never claimed or aimed to act towards you.

5. Likwid_Cid

Who the fuck was the bored stupashit that got tired of fucking with his asshole and had to move on to my posts?

If being a mod on this forum means you get to fuck with people's posts without having to take shit from anyone, then you can count me out of here. If some lil putz that just got mod powers wants to flex his eDick, I'll come back when he's done going through mod-puberty and done experimenting with his newfound powers.

Freedom of Speech? Bullshit.

Anyways, it seems that there are mods around here than active posters. It's more of a club than an actual position.

Later.

6. cutty

cutty Expiry

What happened? Is someone changing what people write?

7. L33731

L33731 House Whore

Wow you fuck with my posts and it's all good, but I do it to yours and you wanna throw a goddamn hissy fit!?! My powers aren't newfound my friend, this isn't the first forum I have been a mod on so stop your fuckin crybabying. You can't play fair don't play at all..

8. cutty

cutty Expiry

OK, LETS TRY AGAIN-----iS SOMEONE CHANGING WHAT PEOPLE WRITE?

9. L33731

L33731 House Whore

YES

I changed likwid's post just as he had done to mine, all in humor, and he wants to throw a fit about it..

Kinda like the fat kid who wants to run around pinching everyone, but get's mad when you pinch him back..

10. cutty

cutty Expiry

We don't change what people write.

Good start BTW. :D

11. L33731

L33731 House Whore

You mean YOU Don't change what people write, I mean it's not like I am going to run around getting in everyone's shit and changing thier posts to get my kicks. But in this instance I was returning the favor, and being a mod I think I have the right to.

Unless I am told otherwise ofcourse by the powers that be. :gogdog: :kingkaxt:

12. Kalooch135

Kalooch135 Fireman Ken

As a mod on another forum I would be asked to resign if I arbitrarily edited someones post. Humor or not. It's a form of censorship. It's not right and should not be done. Period.

Just because someone does it to you does NOT give you the right to return the favor. There is a right way and a wrong way to handle such things. An email to Ron about it would have solved the problem without the slap fight.

13. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Why dont we let this one drop off the first page. :help: :poke:

14. L33731

L33731 House Whore

The change I made to his post wasn't a form of censorship, it was an added bit to make him look like an ass for originally doing so to me.

Really ?? I never knew that.

Obviously I am gonna be the bad guy here for fucking with someones post so right here and now I will state that it won't happen again.

15. cutty

cutty Expiry

There is only one Bad Guy here and he's "Bound For Glory" :viking: .

No need to lock it either---have fun! :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.