1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Mmmmm... Lookit What I Made

crogers Jul 12, 2017

1. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Few knife skills from my favorite chef
    @crogers.

Happy to pass this along to you because any man needs more than cheesecake.

2. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

The main difference between dog nads and penguin eggs is you don't need to put salt on dog nads. :wes:

crogers, begreen61 and Kelper like this.
  3. Kelper

crogers and Bobert like this.
  4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I make WAY more than just cheesecake. I just don't usually take the time to take a pic. I'm too busy eating! :dinnercutlery:

Bobert, ded i and Kelper like this.
  5. Kelper

crogers likes this.
  6. Karambit 42

Karambit 42 Tiny Member

Mmmm..That looks amazing . I wish I could afford a live-in cook who can prep all my healthy meals and spice them up with regular variety.
    I live alone and sometimes I haven't gotten around to get my healthy staples at the grocery store. Or I'm tired and have no will to make my meals a few days in advance etc...So I grab something quick. Quick is no good and throws me off my Usual diet, Keto etc..

desmodus and Kelper like this.
  7. Kelper

Thank you, delicious yes it was. Was quite quick to make.

8. Jim L.

Jim L. knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Sorry, having tried turkey bacon, I don't think I'll have any more until turkeys start to say "oink".

Bobert, desmodus and Kelper like this.
  9. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Strange that this thread got bumped today. I'm making another of those Cowboy Cheesecakes for a New Year's Party tomorrow night. Just got it out of the oven and plan on decorating it tomorrow. If I think about it, I'll take another picture! :camera:

Meanwhile, all this cooking has made me hungry! :hungry:

Jim L., desmodus and Kelper like this.
  10. Kelper

I am dying ( figure of speech) to see your photos crogers of said cheesecake. I haven't planned on partying because Fleamarket going to be a very cold day, suspect I will be thawing out overnight. I gave up at 3.30 today but I started at 7am. I was one of a few daft enough to try. Now I am hungry.. I will send a forwarding address for a slice of pie lol.

I should have asked the dude above if he needed a live in cook...

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    Jim L., crogers and desmodus like this.
  11. crogers

Don't die Rosie... :manganr: butt* you'd better thaw out! If it's as cold there as it is here, I KNOW your butt is frozen solid! :snow:

Maybe this'll warm ya up....

Yumm.jpg

I got a little sloppy with the decorations, but, I'm sure it'll taste good! :dinnercutlery:

Now, can I wait until after 6? :decisions:

Jim L. and Kelper like this.
  12. Kelper

Looks rather amazing crogers, now I am hungry lol. Windchill was painful this morning, I couldn't set up I would have been the only one outside. I talked to the manager and have secured an indoor space for the next couple months. Some of my friends are lending tables and clothes until I can afford to get more. I have help Thursday and Friday to move all my stuff inside.
    It's snowing now roads are white..and your digging into that luscious pie.. Yum :eat:

Jim L. likes this.
  13. sam eib

sam eib Average Member

Dog testicles

14. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

She knows what they are, tell her what they taste like.

Kelper, begreen61 and desmodus like this.
  15. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

BREKFIRST.JPG

Bobert, Kelper and desmodus like this.