1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

MKULTRA IS GOOD 2 GO

Sharpazzhell Jan 16, 2020

1. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

Sent shipping the same way as I did with the tracking, insurance within the next business day. Showed me pictures of the 62 and he was very honest. Was very good with communication. This is the 1st time I've done business with hik and could not find any feedback link in search bar and I will do business again with him.and he is good to go.

2. DSpike13

DSpike13 Average member

Great communication & quick payment from Mkultra. Smooth transaction. Would definitely do business with again.

3. Montsegur

Montsegur Tiny Member

Just got my knife from MKUltra. Came super fast and had no problems whatsoever.

BennytheBlade likes this.
  4. Sharpazzhell

Recently made a exchange where both parties are happy with the exchange and this gentleman is very patient and answers all my questions. when my modded knife is good to go. He is going to send it to me. I've done business with him and I know him well enough that I can send my alpha beasts 1st while he works on my modded knife and I just sent it to him. I advise people to wait till both are done and then exchanged the knives but I know this gentleman and I'm willing to put in alpha beast on the front line and send it to him and wait for my knife to come so therefore HE IS GOOD TO GO.. Also a lot of people even say 9 straight up price this that and never offer a solution I feel that WE HAVE Tried and we have went over so many knives to trade and we ended up finding one fitting my preference and this gentleman has a lot of patience as well with all my questions and how I want the modded knife to be, which he will be doing. and I really do appreciate his labor and time. Yeah I write novels but I write the truth

5. Sharpazzhell

You see you this fellow devil did a wonderful job gave me the old stocks even though there really nothing but I'd love the way it looks and he did an awesome job. In the future I'll be sending him my fly 51 and hes gonna redo the liners for me. Heres what a job he did and its nice. This is more of a collector's item to me now so I'm glad that he has the AB I'm happy with this.Ed looks better in person but the fly Ti luncha is awesome. And yeah be keeping the old stocks because I'm a collector my son already lost the latch because he was playing with the old stocks But no one likes latches anyway when they're flipping anyway.

20200508_180157_resized.jpg 20200508_180214_resized.jpg

6. Laviathen

Laviathen Tiny Member

Great seller!! MKULTRA was a pleasure to do business with, he went above and beyond, sent package exactly when he said he would, sent my tracking number, the HOM Basilik Elite was exactly as described, he even took the time to send me extra pics and pointed out the very minor cosmetic stuff that many people would bypass, he had great communication and follow up and wanted to make sure I got my package and was happy with it, MKULTRA is an excellent seller and I would definitely recommend and buy from again A+++!!