1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Miller Brothers Blades Blade for sale

xris_coke Jul 28, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xris_coke

xris_coke Average member

I'm selling this to pay for another piece of kit I need. Asking 275 for this rare blade. Its never cut anything not even air. The marks on the coated part of the blade are from the Sheath. I did mount the sheath on a tek lock at one point but never carried it out in the field. Its been in the safe for almost all of its life. I don't have any paper work or box but this is an early piece I don't think it came with anything but a plastic bag.

Blade is made in 5160 about 7 and a half inches, photo with the bill is for size reference only.
    275$ shipped to the lower 48. I don't want to ship anywhere else. I have had a couple bad experiences in the past. Sorry you far away Devils

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  2. xris_coke

xris_coke Average member

Wow Photobucket is being stupid today

[​IMG]

3. xris_coke

xris_coke Average member

Sorry give me a moment to upload photos to my media section.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. xris_coke

xris_coke Average member

Sold sold sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.