1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Mike Sitton Kinves

JGroh Sep 20, 2015

1. JGroh

JGroh Huge member

Hi All:

Does anybody know if Mike is still making knives or if he is does he have a website. Of all the customs I have bought I thought his D/A was on the top of the list if you actually want to use the knife.

Thank You:

James

2. fastr19

fastr19 Brigade Member Brigade Member

3. JGroh

JGroh Huge member

Mike Sitton

I remember a few years back he would visit this site and post once in a while. I wonder if he is still a member?

James

4. msitton

msitton knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

mike sitton knives

View attachment 132384 still around, stop making for quite awhile kinda got burned out, made this about a month ago thanks

5. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

We all get tired of doing the same thing:manganr:, nice come back , simply well done.

6. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

I do get the burned out part, BUT you are a very talented maker. Those of us who can barely spell "knife" correctly hate to see someone with your talent give it up. Didn't you make a pen-blade release auto?
    all da best,
    rats...

7. JGroh

JGroh Huge member

Mike Sitton Knives

Very nice Mike and I am glad to here you are still around. I will own another one of your knives someday.

We all do get burnt out and it is a good idea to take some time and see if the desire comes back.

Thank You:

James

8. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike paranoid nutjob Brigade Member

I lusted after that TAD version (CI 21) back when they carried autos.