1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Midway USA

El Gringo Dec 1, 2018

1. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Bought stuff from them since 1997. Had a sale on something today... so I added to cart. Then on check out they asked for e-mail... then date of birth..! Fuck you! You scum bags don't need that info to sell me a bucket of freeze dried food...or whatever that isn't regulated merchandise. What happened to check out as 'guest' ? They don't need that info; and if they do they don't need my business.

desmodus likes this.
  2. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

Ummm, use January 1 with a birth year you can remember. There are a number of disposable email sites.

Berkley, GEEZER and El Gringo like this.
  3. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Yeah… I could, but that's not the point.
    Its like the time I went back to my old collage to check out some art books from the library. I had to get a library card and they made me give my ss#... shit like that pisses me off.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    GEEZER likes this.
  4. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

I always use a fake one for key details. As for putting out any important details such as an SSN, I am sure the library will allow you to forgo it. Just because it is on the paper request it doesn't mean you have to provide it. Sometimes you have to game the system to avoid data collection.

Berkley and El Gringo like this.