1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Mid- Tech / Production

Sniper Bladeworks Lance Apr 11, 2011

1. Sniper Bladeworks Lance

Sniper Bladeworks Lance knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

We have been kicking the idea around of doing a mid-tech / production knife. We have wanted to do something that was less expensive and would have more complex machining. We would do a new design but it would have the same ergonomics of our current knives. There are a lot of cool things we have wanted to add to our knives but have been limited by time, machinery, expense, etc. that we could to here and at a nicer price point.

We would like to know what you all think about this idea. Please let us know and I will keep you guys updated as the project moves forward.
    Be safe,
    Lance

2. bigbob68

bigbob68 non poseur

I'm game, let's see how this turns out.

3. payaso

payaso Soothsayer

I think it's a fantastic idea.:devil1:

4. Warthog

Warthog Enormous member

:schmoove: That would be great. :devilzeek
    (and maybe a fixed blade at some point)

5. Peter Lezard

Peter Lezard Hobbit of Fortune

I think such a project would open up a whole new market for you guys. I'll be lurking.... :popcorn:

6. bigbob68

bigbob68 non poseur

Now that you have the DH out how about getting back to this mid tech NOW.

7. flatblackcapo

flatblackcapo Huge member

any chance of this still happening? I am sure I am not the only one who wants one of your knives soooooo bad but just can't afford a custom and wants something nicer than the boker.

8. M. Hall

M. Hall Little member

How 'bout a smaller "pocket sized" folder?

9. Sniper Bladeworks Lance

Sniper Bladeworks Lance knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

We are still working on it and we will try to get something going after Blade. Maybe some version of the DMF or s special blade shape in a DH handle. We will keep everyone updated as the project develops.
    Be safe,
    Lance

10. Drew5337

Drew5337 Little member

Mini LPC's are nice thin little knives, they would carry just fine even in suit pants.

But as you many learn tomorrow, the men that craft these fine blades don't even wear pants!

11. Helrazr

Helrazr Average member

Any updates on this project? Sounds interesting and your stuff is gorgeous. I'm just a lil on the broke side atm.

12. nocheese4u

nocheese4u Notch'yo' cheese! JDBA Official Member

I can't wait your guys stuff looks awesome!

13. nadnarbxUSMC

nadnarbxUSMC Little member

It would be a great idea, I will be waiting. Just like everyone else will.