1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Mid LPC in Ti and G10

Drew5337 Apr 17, 2012

1. Drew5337

Drew5337 Little member

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2012
  2. Drew5337

Drew5337 Little member

I wanted to use some of this green/black layered toxic G10 for something since it came into the shop. So tonight, I rebuilt my LPC.

New backbar, new black G10 handle, and re anodized the Ti to go with the backbar. I am pretty pleased with it to say the least. Pics are a little dark, I'll try to get some with Lance's camera so you guys can see what we can do with Ti anodizing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2012
  3. ChuckK

ChuckK Little member

G10 scales...

What are the chances of getting a G10 scale in this coyote brown for my Boker/SBW Collab.?

4. KAZ2

KAZ2 Huge member

Love that Ti anodizing. :thumbsup: