1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Microtech's Tips of Perfection

MicroFanatic Mar 12, 2005

1. MicroFanatic

MicroFanatic the real deal

For the tanto inclined-

[​IMG]

2. nemesis too

nemesis too little red corvette

Nice stuff! Which one is done by Walter?
    John :cheers:

3. MicroFanatic

Left to right - Marfione, Brend, and Jordan.

4. nemesis too

nemesis too little red corvette

From the pic, the Brend blade looks like it is chisel grind? Please show the full pics. Can't guess what they are!
    John

5. KillerKickBoxer

KillerKickBoxer Average member My Ass is on Probation

:bow: i LOVE the way Brend and Jordan can leave that little ridge where the tip breaks to turn into the primary cutting edge. REAL cool....wonder how exactly they do that with a grinder?? :idunno: I'd LOVE to just watch Brend or Jordan profile,bevel,and finish any MT Tanto blade. That would be so cool. Too bad Brend wont do any more MTs.:punish: :dynomite: :sheen: :ar50: KKB out.:ar15:

6. mase001

mase001 Little member

Definitely nice!! I'm sure I'm not the minority, but I gotta say the middle (Brend or not) looks the nicest!

Mason

7. WT351

WT351 Lone Star Moderator Super Moderator

Oooooooooo....pointy!! [​IMG]

'Right click' 'Save As'............Very nice picture.

8. Kaxter

Kaxter Tiny Member

I like the middle one the best.

9. MicroFanatic

No chisel grinds - 100% double hollow ground blades. Here's a full blade shot with it's coresponding spine shots as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Spufnik

Spufnik Total devotee

Those are sweet MF, This might have just pushed me into trying to get my hands on a Brend tanto. Your pics are always great:bow:

11. bart-1

bart-1 6th degree black belt/internet fighting discipline Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hey I thought you told me you were a knife maker? If you are and you have ever ground a blade then you know how it is done. As far as the art of getting the finished product to look like that takes lots of practice.

12. Autobomb

Autobomb Huge member

BBBBBRRREEEENNNNDDDD AGAIN!!!!LOOK at that blade!!!!yowzaaas

13. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

tantos rule!

thes epics are swwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeeeeeeeeeT.

:werd: