1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Microtechs for sale

gpd215 May 16, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gpd215

gpd215 Brigade Member Brigade Member

I'm selling off a few. All three of these are as new, no marks or scratches, never carried or sharpened. The Kestrel and Whale Shark come with the boxes, sheaths and all paperwork. The CMTX-5 is for the knife only (I'm still looking for the box and if I find it I'll update). CMTX-5 has a good sear. I will happily send more photos or a video of the action of the autos if any one wants. PP is fine. I'll take care of shipping in the US. Not looking for any trades. These are cross posted and the first 'I'll take it" gets them.

Whale Shark $300 sold
    Kestrel $300 sold
    CMTX-5 $500 sold

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  2. gpd215

$100 off if you buy two of them

3. gpd215

All three sold

Thread Status: