1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Microtech USN G7 Gladius, Benchmade balis, some autos

xeodguy Sep 24, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xeodguy

xeodguy Little member

Updated and prices lowered. Corrected Model number on bali.

I realize that I am "new" here, though I have been a member of other forums for a long time. One member on one of those other forums suggested I come here to offer knives I had posted for sale there because the people here would appreciate them. I have heard nothing but good things about this place; I just have a hard time keeping up with everything on multiple forums and, like, life outside of forums. If I am violating any rules or etiquette, please let me know. Thanks.

First and most important: if you want something, please e-mail me FIRST, then post that you will take it. I will be putting these on multiple forums, so e-mail avoids any confusion about who wants what, when, where.

I will ship the Benchmade overseas, but not the autos. Paypal preferred, cash/check (has to clear before shipping) or money order also good. Probably no trades: most makers I'm interested in have been dead for a very long time. (Think George Stone, Corbet Sigman, Lloyd Hale, George Herron, Bill Moran.) Contact me by PM if you want to try, though. Prices include shipping with delivery confirmation in U.S. Insurance is extra.

First off is a Microtech Ultratech Gladius, special edition for The USN G7 Gathering in Las Vegas earlier this month. Very nice, new (fired for pics only), fast and pretty. Seen these for $250 various places. I'll take $200 because I think that's fair.SOLD

Benchmade BM62. Successor to the 42, but not the icon that one was. New: opened (not flipped) for pics. $250 SOLD

Older Benchmade Model 30. I had been calling this one a Model 10, but somebody finally set me straight. Sorry about that. Carried, probably flipped, possibly used but to me edge looks original, pouch is original and shows wear. $225 Now $200 Sold

SOGTAC ST-01 Auto. Pretty sure this was their first auto. New, opened a couple of times. $100 Now $95

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Smith & Wesson 1260 "California Legal" auto. New, opened a few times. Cute. $65 Now $55

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edge Co. "Special Forces" OTF auto. Edge used to import everything from Germany, which is where these were made originally. This one comes from Taiwan. Carried, used and sharpened, fires quick - not MT, but cool for the desk. $25 SOLD

"Stiletto" Italy. Original edge, unused/uncarried but marks on plastic handles. Opens quick, locks up well, closes easily using guard/bolster. $30 Sold

Auto "pen" that I picked up in Germany. Probably not German manufacture, but fires quick, another neat one for the desk. Blade bevel ground on one side only. $15 Sold

Little auto marked "U.S.A." Not sure I believe that marking. Coil spring fired, safety, some scratches on blade, scuffs on handle. $15 Now $13

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2015
  2. zzugman

zzugman Huge member

I'll take MT usb Gladious please.

3. xeodguy

xeodguy Little member

4. subieman

subieman Little member

pen

ill take the pen if you still have it

5. xeodguy

xeodguy Little member

Sent you a PM. respond to that or email me if you need to. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.