1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Microtech SOCOM Delta stonewash P/E - LUDT 2000 satin P/E

MicroFanatic Apr 2, 2017

1. MicroFanatic

MicroFanatic the real deal

SOCOM Delta S/E SW

Dated 09/13 – this 159-10 model has a 4” stonewash plain edge S30-V blade and black G10 handle scales. With bearings around the pivot, it opens very smoothly. This piece is unused and retains it’s factory edge. Includes original box/sleeve and papers.

$325 shipped in the ConUs.
    Paypal and Money Orders accepted.

Send all inquiries to microfanatic@hotmail.com as I check my email most often.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Microtech LUDT 2000 Satin P/E

Dated 02/06, this LUDT is based off the LUDT 2000 model however, with different blade profile and solid pocket clip. Blade has a machine satin finish with black Claw logo. Clip has oval MT logo and L.U.D.T. lasered on it. This one has been carried but has not seen much cutting use and so still retains it’s original hair shaving edge (never sharpened). Scuffs can be seen on pocket clip and a small pin hole speck in the black anodizing on front handle. Green barrel spacers on back. This piece features non-proprietary hardware so common tools can be used to break it down if cleaning is necessary. A great EDC!

All original packaging included (box, papers and plastic sleeve).

$185 shipped in the ConUs.
    PayPal and Money Orders accepted.

Send all inquiries to microfanatic@hotmail.com as I check my email most often.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MicroFanatic

MicroFanatic the real deal

SOCOM Delta - SOLD

LUDT - $165 shipped! - SOLD transaction in progress.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017