1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Microtech sale

Psilocyben Apr 18, 2020

1. Psilocyben

Psilocyben Tiny Member

I’ve got a few things up for sale here:
    First up is a 2020 microtech tactical ultratech which is new in the box. I’ve only fired it maybe five times and i was impressed with the quality versus the other more recent production models I’ve handled lately. I’m asking $250.

next up is a microtech metalmark
    I picked this up sometime in the end of last year from Arizona custom knives. Great condition, light wear from opening and closing on the latch area. It doesn’t come with a box or anything.
    I’m asking for $200

Next I have a 2014 half serrated executive scarab which is in used condition only showing this by the couple scratches on the body. Great knife, I wouldn’t be selling it if i hadn’t of picked up an older model. No box or docs on this one either.
    Asking $550

And finally I’ve got two microtech tachyons 3s
    One venom themed tachyon new in box, and then one black widow themed tachyon that is used condition because the paints on the screws is wearing off from adjusting them.
    Asking $350 on the venom and $300 on the black widow.

I can accept PayPal, zelle, and cash app.

will ship USPS priority on my dime, or will ship fedex/ups on yours.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
    Thanos74, Kirt and Moe1 like this.
  2. Peter Arnold

Peter Arnold Tiny Member

Are the Tach 3's Al or Ti?

3. bnutter

bnutter Tiny Member

Aluminum. Only the custom tach 3's are Ti

4. Peter Arnold

Peter Arnold Tiny Member

Ah, okay. Thanks!

bnutter likes this.
  5. OccamsRazor

OccamsRazor Little member

Interested in the 2020 Ultratech Tactical, please PM me.

6. Rschafer56

Rschafer56 Tiny Member

I’d like that tachyon 3 venom if you still have it