1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Microtech HALO ID Help

Boh Nov 12, 2021

1. Boh

Boh Tiny Member

4A651697-AD7E-423B-B06A-2359DC3211D0.jpeg 4A651697-AD7E-423B-B06A-2359DC3211D0.jpeg Hello,

I recently acquired this HALO from another forum. I have a few HALO’s already (both 2’s and 3’s). This, to me, is a clear HALO II, however, I’ve never seen a completely sterile one before. It did not come with a box, just the knife and the Kydex sheath. I measured it against my other HALO II’s and the weight and size of the handle and blade are spot on. It does not seem to be a fake, but I’m no exactly an expert either. I did some research and understand that sterile HALO’s have been made in the past. Some custom and some for government agencies. I’m hoping that someone can help ID it not only as authentic, but also if it is a specific variation that was produced. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Interesting! Gonna' follow this one.