1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Microtech DOC For Sale

the swamp fox Jun 2, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the swamp fox

the swamp fox Enormous member

Mint Microtech DOC flipper framelock. This, as with my other Microtechs I'm putting up, was bought new and never carried or used. Bought and added to a collection. Beautiful discontinued collaboration piece between Marine and Strider. I will accept PayPal G&S. I will pay for USPS Priority Shipping with tracking. Price is $450 net to me. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. the swamp fox

Weekend bump.

3. the swamp fox

$440 shipped.

4. the swamp fox

$430 shipped

5. the swamp fox

UPDATE - Help me get this sold as my first grandbaby will be here in mid-July. I'm going to put my bottom price net to me.

$400

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  6. the swamp fox

SOLD

Mods please close!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.