1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Microtech Combat Troodon D/E Satin PRICE DROP

AceAR15 Jan 11, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AceAR15

AceAR15 Tiny Member

16C24B06-CEC8-4328-879C-895B96078CEE.jpeg C23CF97A-C733-4993-BAAD-71C211A89520.jpeg Benchmade Infidel 3300 <<<SOLD>>>
    For payment on the remaining 2 knives I will accept PayPal. The shipping will be USPS priority mail that the buyer must pay for.

I am adding 2 additional knives to this post.
    Second knife is a Microtech Combat Troodon D/E with Satin blade. This knife is has been a “safequeen” for me and is in excellent condition. I have never carried it. I am asking $350.00 for it.

The third knife I’m listing is a Benchmade AFO II with a Tanto blade. <<SOLD>> This knife has never been carried and is in excellent condition. It will come with the original box, paperwork and sheath. I am asking $190.00 for this knife.

I am willing to answer and questions regarding all three of these knives please feel free to ask.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
    Andres likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.