1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Message to anyone who is on my order list....

M.Olexey Feb 3, 2009

1. M.Olexey

M.Olexey capo of the Texas knifemaking mafia Brigade Member

You sure are brother. I've got you down for a pikal FOS in thick stock :signhere:

:molexey:

mo

2. potterma

potterma Huge member

:snoopy2:

3. themicrotech

themicrotech ←The № 1 Texan→

Waiting List Please !?!?

Hey Ox, Brother Texican, Oh master of the steel, .....
    I am blown away with your blade work. I would like to get on your waiting list for a six cleaver..... and / or a O1, black powdercoat, w/black G10 and red liner... and / or a H.O.S. which ever would become available first. I am not that picky and I am extremely patient. :thefinger

4. themicrotech

themicrotech ←The № 1 Texan→

Thumbs Up?

Hey MO,
    I think I got my "Thumbs Up" and "Double Fuck You" mixed up. What I meant to say was a big :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Have a Great Day! Jeff

5. M.Olexey

M.Olexey capo of the Texas knifemaking mafia Brigade Member

happens to me all the time.....

mo