1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Merry Christmas (what are your plans?)

Mr.LaBella Dec 23, 2012

1. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

Merry Christmas

you want Christmas cheer......Bring the Beer :D

2. perado

perado Shoot to thrill

Christmas Goose and company for dinner. The next day, I'll attempt to work it off with my new mountain bike. 24 speeds? Geesh!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPYNEW YEAR to alll the DEVILZ!

supersuby likes this.
  3. RevDevil

RevDevil Huge member

Had planned to stay home today and spend time with the family. Got called into work about 30 minutes ago. No biggie, I'm grateful for my job and it affords me the ability to keep a roof over our head.
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you folks, may the new year bring much health and prosperity to all. Be safe. :)

supersuby likes this.
  4. NiJaRo1225

NiJaRo1225 Sto Velox, Sto Validus

For those of you who can't be home for the holidays, I wish a safe return to your families. Those of you protecting our freedoms overseas: Can't thank you enough for you and your loved ones' service.

Thankfully, I'll be home for Christmas this year (that makes 2 years in a row!!). 2012 has been a wild ride for this country - I will be looking forward to sitting by the fire with my family and holding them close on Christmas.

Happy Holidays, Devilz.

perado likes this.
  5. gfleet

gfleet Huge member

I'm out of the VA Hospital for the holidays.We're at our home in Colorado this year and most all the people around here are full of Holiday cheer and laughing and giggling a lot and eating and eating. Must be something in the air. Anyway Merry Christmas Devils! Stay sharp & keepem loaded

6. KMNREMTP

KMNREMTP Devil's Playmate

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families! Hope you get tons of sharp shiny steel!

7. Red Horn

Red Horn Little member

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all :manganr:

8. firebolt

firebolt Hollandse Duivel Brigade Member

poor Jos,

no bacon for you

merry Christmas for all you guys and girls

i try to keep the spirit high,
    but there is really a big missing in my family
    now for the first time, knowing it will never be the same again
    i will be there for Mama firebolt and my sis , trying to make the best off it .

2e Christmas day going to a recital of the Swan lake,
    girl friend ask me, really wanted to spend the day with me :thumbsup:
    i hope i stay awake ( in fear off needing to walk home )
    will see a open mind is a joy for ever,. and you come places

so for all off you.. happy Christmas,
    may you times be merry, be with the ones you love, if you can
    enjoy the moment,
    and cherish the moments you had.

9. jimmyjo

jimmyjo Brigade Member Brigade Member

Merry Christmas!!!!! I have 15 peeps coming over today and I'm doing the cooking. I need to clean the house but I couldn't resist sneaking away to catch up with my JD pals.

10. supersuby

supersuby OG TRIPLE OG

Friends and family as always :)

Merry Christmas Devils :)

bigbob68 likes this.
  11. empyC

empyC Average member

I'm cooking up a ham, if anyone comes by to eat it with me and give me free stuff it wouldn't ruin my day.

Merry Christmas, Devils.

12. Manganr

Manganr Devils Supermoderator Super Moderator

Happy Christmas to all my Devil friends.
    I hope it's great for all of you wherever you may be.
    :wootdance:

markandrex likes this.
  13. glocktimus

glocktimus Average member

Christmas will be a family day at my dad's, the next day a funeral, so not so good.

Merry Christmas and best wishes to you all for 2013,
    and may the best of your past, be the worst of your future. :jdwink2:

14. Coastie

Coastie Little member

Healthy Holidays

My wife and I home taking care of mom with problems remembering who we are. Warm, healthy, and well fed us all. Hope all the JD's can say the same. J.D..

markandrex likes this.
  15. jujigatame

jujigatame Slanted & Enchanted

Dinner with one side of the family tonight and then the other side tomorrow. Hoping to win our annual cribbage tournament.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Be happy and healthy.

16. JIMMY_MAC

JIMMY_MAC easy rider Brigade Member

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, 'Fear not: for behold, I bring unto you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.' And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

Merry Christmas to all........

Jimbo

GEEZER and tubtar like this.
  17. john6553

john6553 Average member

Hello Everyone,
    May you have the most wonderful Merriest Christmas ever. I hope Santa leaves some wicked cool knives under your tree.
    I'll be home with my family enjoying holiday treats, maybe watch a Christmas movie, play a board game or two and play with a few new and vintage knives.
    Merry Christmas,
    John

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
  18. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

★*˚°。°*。°*。★*˚°。°*。°˚°★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★
    ° * _██_*˚°。°/♥ \*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★
    ˛ . (´• ̮•)*. 。*/♫.♫\*˛.* ˛ _Π_____*˚°。*。°*❤*˚°。°*。°*★
    . ° ( . • .) ˛° . /• '♫ '•\.˛*./_______/~\*˚°。°*。°*°*❤ ˚°*★
    .* (.. '•'..) *˛ ╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田❤|門|╬╬╬╬╬*˚°。°*。°* ♥
    ★*˚°。°*。°*。★ Merry Christmas..!!! ★

19. Mumbojumboo

Mumbojumboo Huge member

20. VANELLI

VANELLI JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Staying at home, just the way I like it. Got a trainer bali for each of my three kids, 4, 9, and 11 years old. MERY CHRISTMAS ALL