1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Mercury In Retrograde

ded i Mar 23, 2018

1. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Are you superstitious? Do you believe astrology affects your life? :shocked:

'At the end of this week, shortly after 7:00 Thursday evening Eastern time, the planet Mercury will enter apparent retrograde motion, marking the beginning of a three-week span of misfortune down on Earth. At least, that is, according to proponents of astrology, who have made the phrase “Mercury in retrograde” (or the more grammatically correct “Mercury retrograde”) an increasingly buzzy phrase over the past few years.

Retrograde motion is when a planet appears, when observed from Earth, to reverse direction. This happens due to an optical illusion caused by differences in orbit. In the realm of astrology, retrograde motion has negative connotations. Because Mercury is the planet said to rule communication, those who are astrologically inclined expect frequent misunderstandings, scheduling problems and disagreements with friends during this period. Since Mercury is the fastest planet in our solar system, it enters apparent retrograde motion between three and four times a year, for about three weeks at a time. The frequency makes it an ideal scapegoat for any sort of misfortune ...'

http://time.com/5207161/mercury-ret...utm_medium=social&xid=time_socialflow_twitter

A picture taken in Turkey's Van province shows the sun as Mercury (seen as a small dot) passes between Earth and the sun on May 09, 2016.

upload_2018-3-23_6-2-18.png

markandrex, Kelper and begreen61 like this.
  2. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I believe are thought (mind) manafest are lives ,, not space or the planets ,,I do believe they affect are planet earth thou. interesting articular though .Thanks

ded i and Kelper like this.
  3. ubado

ubado Little Member

Crap ... sometimes ignorance is bliss. I should've taken the blue pill too.

begreen61, ded i and crogers like this.
  4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

So far, I don't need the blue pills! :madaddy:

begreen61 and ded i like this.
  5. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Here a left curve ,,this Report came out a few days ago and is going viral it's a 7 year study by scientist to prove or disprove the flat earth bullshit,,, after watching it last nite even I will say WTF ...............

6. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

I know the moon affects people and the ocean tides of Earth which also seem to govern a women's menstruation. We are mostly water so probably we are all affected by celestial mechanics. But accurate lifestyle predictions based on astrology seem unlikely. I'm not very superstitious.

crogers and begreen61 like this.