1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Mensa Material

Rock Feb 2, 2010

1. SoToo

SoToo paranoid self-destroyer

I believe a wiki edit in order! :madaddy:

2. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

to quote wikipedia:
    "Oscar Wrigley – youngest boy accepted to Mensa at an age of 2 years, 5 months and 11 days."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_wrigley

seems like we should expect a lot from this young chap down the road. He's not quite 3 yet.

3. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Now... if they can just keep him out of politics! :devil1:

4. longbow

longbow scratch n sniffer

My eldest has a certifiable genius IQ and he refused them when they came a calling. But then again when he was little the pediatrician said just cause he is don't mean he'll use it, and he didn't. keepem sharp

5. SoToo

SoToo paranoid self-destroyer

Yep... that's pretty much how it goes with an IQ measurement. It's like knowing how much your pickup truck can haul, but never using it to haul very much. Hell... some people just drive it around for looks and never haul a damn thing. :bwah:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
  6. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Wait just a dadgum minute! my cat is very "productive" ergo (look it up) I need to be haulin' a lot of litter. It is not my fault that I and my pickup look stunning together!
    all da best,
    rats...