1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Medfords and ZTs

0grind Jan 27, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0grind

0grind Huge member

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING, but insurance is extra if you choose. these knives are in great condition, some use, very little wear but still in great condition. Payments are PP +3.5%, MO, cashier's check, or personal check (will wait for it to clear)

Open to trades for Emerson knives:
    Tiger (primary)
    Hattin
    HMMV
    HD-7
    EDC Tanto
    M-Wave
    Hinderer XM-24
    Let me know what else you have

I am selling this Praetorian with a tanto, D2 blade and stonewash finish. it has an OD G10 with the original case, box, paperwork and dog tag. It is used but is in great condition with a solid lock up. $SOLD

I am selling this Praetorian with a black oxide, tanto blade and tan G10. this has seen use and the blade does show some wear but is still solid and no blade play. it will come with the original box, case, paperwork and dog tag. $475

***Price drop to $455***

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This one is a LNIB 187 DP with Vulcan finish and orange G10 and it was handled and gripped a lot and some handling marks on the G10 but no chips or gouges just some staining. the knife with come with the original box and paperwork and dog tag (box is underneath the paperwork). $360. NOW $350

***Price Drop $340***

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am selling this used 187 DPT with Vulcan finish and OD G10. it is used with handling marks and will come with the original box and paperwork and dog tag. $SOLD

This ZT 0303 is in great condition and will come with the original box and paperwork. $240. NOW $230

***Price Drop $220***

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this is a used Praetorian with the black coating and is in great condition. It just doesn't fit my hand and I am selling it. it will come with original case, paperwork and dog tag. $SOLD

I am selling this Medford 187 DPT in Coyote/Tan with vulcan blade finish and it is used to cut cardboard and papers at work. it will come with the original paperwork and dog tag but NO box. $Sold

I am selling this user ZT 0301 with the OD G10 and it will have marks on the blade from use but no deep gouges and the finish is still in great shape. the blade has never been sharpened so can still be sent back to ZT for sharpening should you choose. $SOLD

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2016
  2. 0grind

0grind Huge member

Bump to the top

3. 0grind

0grind Huge member

Bump to the top trades added

4. hedrick99

hedrick99 Little member

Praetorian

I'm interested in the Praetorian. Having trouble sending pm.

5. 0grind

0grind Huge member

PM replied to and also looking to trade for Hinderer XM-24

6. 0grind

0grind Huge member

Bump to the top

7. 0grind

0grind Huge member

bump to the top

8. 0grind

0grind Huge member

New knives added and price drops

9. 0grind

0grind Huge member

bump to the top

10. 0grind

0grind Huge member

Bump to the top

11. 0grind

0grind Huge member

Bump to the top

12. 0grind

0grind Huge member

Don't hesitate to make offers

13. 0grind

0grind Huge member

price drops

14. 0grind

0grind Huge member

Bump to the top

15. 0grind

0grind Huge member

Bump to the top

16. 0grind

0grind Huge member

Bump to the top

17. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I'll Take it Paypal sent

I am selling this Praetorian with a tanto, D2 blade and stonewash finish. it has an OD G10 with the original case, box, paperwork and dog tag. It is used but is in great condition with a solid lock up. $485

***Price Drop $465**

This suckers sold brothers to ME:manganr:

18. 0grind

0grind Huge member

please close this thread mods

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2016
  19. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Just received the Medford Green G10 handle knife and I got to say what a beautiful knife, As a collector of Busse blades it tops the charts for a solid knife .I like it so much it's going on my EDC rotation ,I think it just about indestructible .I don't know why Ground0 is selling these knives but you all know me if I had the extra I would but another one ,If you can afford a great knife buy it,I am that pleased.

Nothing but Respect
    Gary

20. diggumsmack2

diggumsmack2 Level: True Devil

Medfurd

187 DP with Vulcan finish and orange G10

No longer available??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.