1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Medford Praetorian G & 187DPT, A. frederick VBSS Pearce, EKI Super CDR

ronrod71 Mar 3, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronrod71

ronrod71 Level: True Devil

I have a new in the factory box Medford Praetorian G with ACU scale D2 black oxide blade $500; a carried but like new Medford 187DPT with OD Green scale $305 shipped, Aaron Frederick VBSS Pearce folder with reground tip and custom moon scales $300 OBO and a like New in the box Emerson 2012 Super Commander (it has a scratch on the right side of the blade) $300 OBO
    :PAYMENT:
    I will consider Firearms trades, a Medford Marauder or Hinder XM-24 Spanto folder in trade; I am NOT going to consider multiple knives in trade and will not respond to low ball or ridiculous offers. I will ship via USPS Priority Mail with tracking the following business day after payment.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2016
  2. OWNE

OWNE Little member

Trade for Colonial?

Hello, I've got a Medford Colonial T I'd like to trade for the Praetorian G. I'm the second owner of this knife, it has been carried twice by me. I've never cut anything aside from paper once or twice. The Colonial is like new with Pelican case, papers, dog tags, etc. If you'd like I can send pictures or give you more info. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.