1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Medford Praetorian Bronze Drop Point D2

bucsfan69 Oct 8, 2019

1. bucsfan69

bucsfan69 Little member

For sale is a Medford knife and Tool Praetorian TI bronze drop point with black blade. Steel is D2 and is sharp! This is the full size Praetorian and is built like a tank. Has minor carry wear and the only fault would be the blade is slightly off center. It can be sent back to Medford for a “tune up”. Has original paperwork, dog tags and hard case. Normal retail is well above asking price but due to blade centering I will let go for $575.
    Bank Transfer with Zelle, will ship with tracking number and delivery confirmation. Can text photos if needed
    PM for fastest response.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Man, that photofucket crap sucks. Since you have an account, you can probably see those photos just as clear. Unfortunately, those without said account only see a blur and a nice, sharp, crisp "host. store. share. photobucket"

Any chance you can move them to the JD gallery, or attach them to your post so we can see 'em clear?

Seriously, I can't tell if that's a knife, wallet, dog, whadafuqever it is.

Just for reference, this is a sample of what I can see...

phofuc.jpg

3. bucsfan69

bucsfan69 Little member

I think that’s better!!

crogers likes this.
  4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Much improved. Thanks!

5. zjsomers89

zjsomers89 Little member

Still available?

6. bucsfan69

bucsfan69 Little member

Yes Sir it is. I just haven’t upped the post yet.
    Thanks, keith

7. the swamp fox

the swamp fox Enormous member

Does it have all of the paperwork and white outer cardboard box?

8. bucsfan69

bucsfan69 Little member

It doesn’t have the white outer cardboard box, it does have the model cardboard card attached with the dog tags 84546844-C38D-45DC-8BE5-B403066B734C.jpeg

9. bucsfan69

bucsfan69 Little member

TTT

10. bucsfan69

bucsfan69 Little member

Price drop to $550

11. bucsfan69

bucsfan69 Little member

$530