1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Me , myself , I

Jams Feb 29, 2016

1. Jams

Jams Little member

....I'm Jams , I live in the RainForest up near the Queensland Border on the East Coast of Australia . I like living where I do . There are a lot of Rocks and Trees on my property and there are big Lizards and Snakes and Wallabies . Some of our Pythons are pretty big but they are not venomous like the Brown Snakes . We have Catfish and Cray in the Creek where our water supply comes from . When I go out I generally have a good Knife and an Axe with me . For everyday Bush work I have sturdy knife made by Dylan Fletcher and my favourite Axe is a Mustad from Norway ....I have smaller Axes for different stuff mostly hand-forged by a good Blacksmith . I don't have a Gun though .....there's nothing to hunt really . There are Pigs further up North but not down here . I love most things with a sharp edge . I have a fairly interesting collection of blades .... My favorite is probably my John Nelson Cooper - Bianchi Fighter from the late 60's ..... but I've got a couple of J P Miller's I love and an Edmund Davidson that I only ever take out to polish with a clean rag .
    I don't do paid work anymore BUT I worked hard to be able to do that . The best part of 30 years on the road as a Removalist . That's what we call some-one who moves people from house to house here in Oz . I enjoyed the road - I did hundreds of thousands of miles and most of it I can remember . For the first few years when I was younger we were awake most of the time and ran around like chooks without heads . Being on the road in this vast land I live in was cool and we were accountable to nobody but the State Police , the Federal Police and the RTA ( the Road Traffic Authority) I am no stranger to most Trucks on the road BUT I have my favourites . Hope that rattle gives you an idea who the feck I am ....Big hello to everybody out there . Oh yeh probably something else I should mention ...my family is Irish and we are very comfortable with that ... we are very well balanced with melancholy on one shoulder and madness on the other......

markandrex likes this.
  2. Supra

Supra JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Wonderful intro. Welcome to the JD!!!

3. Berkley

Berkley Ancient Life Form Brigade Member

:genie:
    :welcome4:
    to the
    :JerzeeDevil2:
    :firedevil

+1 :thumbup:

4. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Welcome aboard!

5. sh00ter01

sh00ter01 When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk Brigade Member

One of the best intros I've read in a while, WELCOME TO THE JD!

6. Standsalone

Standsalone El Borinquen Balisong JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

:manganr: Welcome! :manganr:

7. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

This and this.

:thumbsup:

8. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:welcome6:Glad to have ya' at the JD!:JD_period:

9. Jvamis

Jvamis International Devil Welcome Squad Leader JDBA Official Member

Great great intro !!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup: Welcome to the Mighty :JerzeeDevil2:

10. zogglet

zogglet Better than Nutella Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Welcome welcome welcome to the mighty JD! Great intro, and great to have you here! :UFO:
    :jumping:

11. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

Welcome aboard. Great intro.

12. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

welcome! very cool:thumbsup:

13. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

Welcome aboard!

:thumbsup:

14. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

:welcome1: to the Mighty :JerzeeDevil2:!

15. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

:cheers: :labella: