1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Maxace Gauss - December 2017

iLLUMY Dec 3, 2017

1. rhsu123

rhsu123 Little member

Actually, Maxace CS is pretty good in my experience.

Obviously you can't ship your knife back to them for a repair and if shipments are confiscated there's nothing they can do (although I don't think it's even illegal to ship balisongs to the US), but, I have asked them for extra parts (screws, bearings, and even block spacers) and they sent it no questions asked.

As long as you can wait for the shipping to the US, they're not bad.

2. Yournamehere

Yournamehere JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Yeah I'm not sure why but it is definitely illegal to import balisongs from China into the us....my understanding is it has to do with the the trade agreement but I'm not 100% sure ..the same reason Russian AK's are illegal to import....for now... just balis or autos anything else is ok... Like was said above that's why you can buy maxace knives from blade HQ but not their balis...trust me if blade HQ could sell them they would do it. I think If they were legal and you could get them from blade HQ the cost would most likely go up.

3. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

I try not to bag on folks but you guys really read like a couple of astroturfers logging out and logging back in to answer your own questions.

In regards to Microtech why not ask the boss how long it took MTXcraze to get his ultratech repaired at Microtech. I believe SirHorseChoker has a similar experience. Maybe ask Bonger about his experience getting hardware for a tach 2? I could ask my friend Jake IRL to comer here an comment but he doesn't do the forum gig.

Now granted not all have poor experiences and I'm sure they sell a lot of knives, but for me personally Microtech - that's enough. FWIW it's not whether issues come up -cause they always do. It's how they are responded to that makes or breaks a company.

laughingbuddha and MidnightAbyss like this.
  4. Yournamehere

Yournamehere JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

? What are you even talking about?

5. MidnightAbyss

MidnightAbyss JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

What's not to get? :ropeman:

6. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Donuts.

7. TheronJ

TheronJ JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I asked them for a spare screw and they sent me all new hardware.

8. Atheos

Atheos Average member JDBA Official Member

I really want a covenant. I want that handle length! I'd love a tach3, but I'm super hesitant to purchase anything else from MT. I've had 4 ultratechs, and i think 5 variants of socom elites through my hands. HALF of them have had issues, albeit mostly somewhat minor. I've shipped 3 knives to them I believe, all took forever to get back, and two came back no different than I sent them in. I wont get into my issues with the correspondence, but I wasn't happy. Of the knife companies I have had to deal with, they have been by far the worst.

9. J32A2

J32A2 Huge member JDBA Official Member

Looks like the 4th covenant is in the works, channel construction.

Atheos likes this.
  10. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Recently they've stepped up their game it seems. At least for me.

11. GuItArMaN8373

Instagram rumor or pics?

12. J32A2

J32A2 Huge member JDBA Official Member

13. GuItArMaN8373

Sickkkkk if the price is reasonable

14. Atheos

Atheos Average member JDBA Official Member