1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Maxace Banshee

shane1 Nov 15, 2019

1. shane1

shane1 Little member

Anyone know what size barrel spacers will fit in the Maxace Banshee. The current spacers are too heavy and the balance is way off. Thanks.

2. RexRippin

RexRippin Little Member

I have read you can order aluminum spacers from maxace, but this is all secondhand info. I’ve never looked into maxace at all.

apdallaround likes this.
  3. shane1

shane1 Little member

Yeah, thanks. I was hoping to find barrel spacers to lighten it up even more.

4. Shawnjohn999999

Shawnjohn999999 Average Member

Maxace? What is that?

5. Shawnjohn999999

Is that a new 51 variation?

6. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab Pakal I JDBA Official Member

no its a wanna be replicant

7. Shawnjohn999999

Oh he needs some shit for a ccc.

chutcher, RexRippin and apdallaround like this.
  8. apdallaround

Although i’m not a huge 51 fan like you this is something we can shake hands about.

You Shawnjohn999999 have won the internet today.

chutcher and RexRippin like this.
  9. shane1

shane1 Little member

Well, I bought the Maxace based on the hundreds of posts on this forum, so you will be busy dishing out the shit.

10. stonproject

stonproject Little member

Banshee is a good knife, they're just mad BRS fan boys. You could pick up some spacers from a knife makers supply store and fit them to your knife yourself. A couple searches on google and you should be able to handle this yourself easily.

11. RexRippin

RexRippin Little Member

I’m a BRS fan boy, I don’t know about apdalllaround, and I’m pretty sure shawnjohn does butt stuff with his 51 he loves it so much.

apdallaround and crogers like this.
  12. apdallaround

i’m not a BRS fanboy

i’m a Made In USA fanboy

but BRS does a great job on their balisongs

to each their own, the China knives are fine if they fit what you are looking for.

Balibuyer likes this.
  13. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Maxace was the same company that at one time was giving away a free Rep clone when buying one of their knives.. right?