1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Matt Cook Five of Diamonds

TheBombGamerTag Aug 31, 2019

1. TheBombGamerTag

TheBombGamerTag BrokenBlades

Matt Cook Five of Diamonds. The Five Of Diamonds is a beauty to look at it and flip. Matt did a phenomenal job on getting this thing to flip. It reminds me of the old midtech and dirty dozen Alpha Beasts that I’ve had over the years. There isn’t a lot of these out there. I’d love to see this go to a good home. - SPF
    Will consider trade plus cash.

All prices are net to me (aka buyer covers PayPal fees) and I will cover the cost of shipping. Add 3.5% to cover paypal fees via G&S.

Again, buyer covers PayPal fees and I will cover the shipping costs to those in the continental US. International buyers must cover shipping costs. I can ship via USPS or UPS. Prices are negotiable.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019 at 6:46 PM
  2. TheBombGamerTag

Bump with price drop

3. TheBombGamerTag

Bump with another price drop. This is about as low as I’m willing to go on both knives.

4. TheBombGamerTag

Chimera is SOLD