1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Mastodon- Once More Round the Sun

Scurvy Jun 19, 2014

1. Scurvy

Scurvy 2nd Knifiest Brigade Member

Anyone else pumped for this?

[video=youtube;6Aw1WnNVcYw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Aw1WnNVcYw[/video]

2. Scurvy

[video=youtube;Q6zU87xJoBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6zU87xJoBk[/video]

3. Scurvy

double tap

4. sickboy

sickboy Marsupial Brigade Member

Mastodon fucking rocks!!!!!

sickboy

5. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Yup, already on preorder with Amazon. I'm hoping for more of a "Crack The Skye" than "The Hunter" but its all good :thumbsup:

6. Scurvy

I liked The Hunter. Not as much as Crack the Skye obviously but it wasn't terrible. Crack was just such a mind blowing album. Up there with Porcupine Tree's Fear of a Blank Planet as best album of the early 2000s.

I have my preorder in with amazon too which means we should be able to download it immediately.

7. PS-RagE

Don't forget Riverside's "Anno Domini High Definition" and Leprous' "Tall Poppy Syndrome" :thumbsup:

8. Scurvy

I'll have to check them out.

9. Scurvy

Tried downloading right at midnight from Amazon but it didn't work. Downloaded it to my phone this morning. Almost done with my first listen through and it's pretty damn awesome.

I liked The Hunter though so if you despised it, this might not be for you.

Hard copy cd should be here this afternoon.

What's hilarious is the physical CD is cheaper than buying the mp3 album from Amazon and they let you download the album if you by the physical CD. Why would anyone ever just buy the mp3 album...

10. PS-RagE

Fetched mine from the Post Office this afternoon. Haven't had the chance to rip it yet. Tomorrow, I guess. Also received Uriah Heep's new album in the same package. :madaddy: