1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Masharp81 is good to go

Drangus Sep 5, 2014

1. Drangus

Drangus Little member

Very nice guy to speak with, and got the knife out very quickly. He is also very good at communicating with others. 10/10 would buy again

Masharp81 likes this.
  2. squidmaster23

squidmaster23 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I bought an EX09 from Masharp last week and I have nothing but positive things to say about him. Apart from his amazing communication, Masharp truly cares about your well being and would probably take a bullet for you if you really wanted him to. The guy has a heart of gold.

Have no fear in dealing with Masharp. Whether you're new, experienced, or inbetween, he'll make sure both parties are on the same page to ensure there are no misunderstandings.

11/10 would deal with again.

3. elektroknifeman

elektroknifeman Little member

Masharp81 is a top notch guy to deal with, to say I'm happy with the knife would be an understatement, I second everything that squid said above.--and honor is a very rare thing in the modern world, it always surprises me when I encounter it, I encountered it with Masharp.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    apdallaround likes this.
  4. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab Pakal I JDBA Official Member

masharp81 is excellent to deal with. a very true bali brother from years ago proven through. a name i’m glad to see on the forum again. thank you masharp81

Masharp81 likes this.