1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Martin Olexey One-Off Prototype

commodorewheeler Apr 3, 2009

1. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Huge member

Here is a piece that I was lucky enough to be drawn for, Martin Olexey's New Year's giveaway knife at the JD forums. This piece is a one-of-a-kind prototype for a new larger EDC model that Martin is planning on making. It has a 5 1/2" satin finished D2 clip point blade, an OAL of 10 1/4", and it is 1/4" thick at the ricasso, so it is built beefy and tough. The handle scales are grooved red/black G-10, and a nice touch was that Jeff Pearce (SPLITSHOT) provided one of his skull lanyards with Moonglow for this knife as part of the giveaway.

I have carried and used this knife quite a bit, especially in my backyard, since receiving it from Martin. It fills the hand nicely, and the grooved handles allow an excellent grip in both normal and reverse positions. The knife has been extremely handy in the yard, and I have been very pleased with it. Thanks again for your generosity, Martin and Jeff!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SPLITSHOT and M.Olexey like this.
  2. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Wow

Martin knocked that one out of the ballpark!

great score Ken like they say "best things in life are free".

M.Olexey likes this.
  3. M.Olexey

M.Olexey capo of the Texas knifemaking mafia Brigade Member

Hey Ken,

Great pics! Glad you are liking the knife.

Thanks for posting.

Mr.LaBella likes this.
  4. SPLITSHOT

SPLITSHOT Paracord Pimp

Glad you liked the lanyard....:devil1:

5. Pmlknives

Pmlknives knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

looks really good, congrats!
    Paul

M.Olexey likes this.
  6. six

six straight up pimp