1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

March NJKCA Pixs

Clydetz Mar 21, 2005

1. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

The Dalton Gang from NY was well represented by Jimmy Mac & Honch0...

2. Clydetz

Some of these guys you know...

3. consumed

consumed Little member

Nice collection of Dalton's!

Bryan

4. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

Clydetz, Who's the proud daddy? Nice pics!

They almost have as many Daltons as I have Microtechs:-D

5. Clydetz

A few more faces & knives... The Bark River Door Prize...

6. Clydetz

Our waitress, Nichole, drawing the winner for the Bark River knife... and the winner is... Pete, a first time attendee! Congratulations again! Pete was so thrilled at winning at his 1st meeting that he offered a Spyderco jigged bone Kiwi for a 'free' raffle knife right on the spot! Everything happened so fast - I think Julian won the Kiwi! You da man, Pete...thanks! And many thanks to Mike Stewart of Bark River for getting us going with a great knife for our Door Prize! :bow: Refreshments were enjoyed by all...

7. Clydetz

First off... Got to thank NJ Knife (Ken) for taking the pixs, I'm just posting them for him.
    Second... I never saw so many Daltons in one place before! I now own 3 and thanks to Jimmy Mac & Honch0, I got to sample the feel of more than I'll own in my lifetime! Thanks guys!
    Quite a few proud daddies at the meeting. Nice pix of Ron... he's either contemplating jumping the waitress or pissed off that everyone's drinking from 'his' Heineken cooler!
    I was telling Spufnik how fast I could slice the shit out of his Wildwood Crest T-shirt without him even feeling my UTX-70 blade... he looks scared out of his wits, doesn't he!

8. ibewno3

ibewno3 got the power

Thanks for the kind words Clydetz!!!!! Hey Thats My Ugly Mug!!!!!Thanks alot it was a great time!!!!:D:

9. Kalooch135

Kalooch135 Fireman Ken

NEWBIE PHOTOCHOP TIME!!!!! :)

10. BenDibble

BenDibble Resident Mortician JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Clydetz, i would love to see the day when you tried to pick a fight with Spuffie. hehehe. no offense, but his forearms are the size of your neck?

11. Clydetz

The day I pick a fight with Spuffie, is the day I'm drunk out of my gourd and I have a .357 magnum in both hands and he's about 20' away from me with his hands & feet tied. :D:

12. borinquen

borinquen Guest

[​IMG]

13. ibewno3

ibewno3 got the power

Look at ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D: The sad Part is my Hair was like that in High School!!!!

14. Pumpkin

Pumpkin Glittersniffer Lady Devil

You have officially been invited into the family. :welcome:

15. bart-1

bart-1 6th degree black belt/internet fighting discipline Knife Maker or Craftsman

Kewel pics! That guy with the fro is hot! Wankers have big forearms! Ha Ha!

16. Pumpkin

Pumpkin Glittersniffer Lady Devil

I just realized how much of a homo Ron looks in that pic :D:

17. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

NO RESPECT, That's what :ron: gets, NO RESPECT

18. bart-1

bart-1 6th degree black belt/internet fighting discipline Knife Maker or Craftsman

I told Ronald today that I have never seen hair like he has without pulling down some underwear to be able to see it!! :poke: :D:

19. Spufnik

Spufnik Total devotee

and I would be willimg to bet that has happened waaaaay more than once or twice ;-) Congrats again ibweano and :welcome: You better come back and don't let LaBella intimidate you this time.

20. grover_cephas

grover_cephas Huge member

Damned sorry we missed it! Maybe next time...