1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

many, many assholes in the world

Chris W Aug 23, 2010

1. Chris W

Chris W Huge member

I am getting really tired of all of the assholes in the world. It seems that it is getting tougher and tougher to find decent, honorable people in the world. Today I had someone outright lie about me and my wife and unfortunately (or maybe fortunately because I may be in jail right now) the person was a woman and was a couple hundred miles away so I couldn't break their face.

What I would like to know is there anyway to get back at the assholes of the world or should I just try to out asshole the assholes? Anyone else feel like this?

Sorry for the rant but this is really getting to me lately and the assholes seem to go merrily along without any consequences.:ssad:

2. beelzy

beelzy epic tip snapper

Assholes always get what's coming to them. Trust me, I can be a real big one
    when needed and even when not. I get my just dessert somehow, and it's never
    tasty.

When dealing with another of my Species I seemingly have this incredible knack
    for finding a kink in their armor and sliding a hot poker of choice words into the
    now defenseless asshole and destroy them!

There can be only One! :bwah:

(aside from that, don't dwell on it. You are just feeding the assholes what they want)

3. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

I do believe you are confusing asshole with cocksucker.
    There are cocksuckers everywhere too.
    The cocksucker will try to cause pain or distress to others , generally for no other reason that to share the giant shit sandwich their own life is.
    They have a marked lack of control over anything they are involved in and will typically try to diminish their role in the shit they started when confronted...........because they are essentially worthless shit sacks , they cannot comprehend that their role in any significant event of any type is possible.
    Now..........an asshole is a different animal entirely.
    You can hear them , and yes.......you can even smell them.
    But they know it and they don't give a fuck.
    Like a good cocksucker , you can find a positive attribute to credit them with........but with the cocksucker , it is generally in the literal or biblical sense.
    Example.......I can turn on Mr. Asshole when I don't care to interact with others.
    It works like a charm.
    When the forces of evil raise their ugly head , it is not my feminine side that confronts and controls the situation.
    I do have the physical size , but without the asshole demeanor , it is less than 1/2 as effective.
    When you need to shut some motherfucker down , a cocksucker is not the person for the job.
    There are parts of my asshole side that I need to wipe clean for public consumption , but much like the American Express , I don't leave home without it.
    I don't mean to argue semantics , but for the sake of clarity.............:bwah:

DaBird likes this.
  4. Amotek

Amotek Eerie Ver Sable Brigade Member

Me and little Moe love cocksuckers but we ain't got much use for assholes!

5. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

That tutorial clears up a great deal of daily encounters. Thanks Tubtar.:ross:

6. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Devil's Advocate

JS for president! :bwah:

7. Chris W

Chris W Huge member

Damn, that is great!!!

8. -Ranger-

-Ranger- Average member

Excellent distinction tubtar. That reminds me of the explanation of the difference between dicks, pussies, and assholes on Team America. :bwah:

I've also noticed a significant increase in the number of worthless cocksuckers surrounding me daily.
    Ironically, I think it's made me more of an asshole over the past few years.
    It seems to be the only way to counteract their bullshit. :devil1:

9. TacoMan5000

TacoMan5000 TacoDevilMan

If there are other people around, just walk away. If you're alone, hit them with your automobile.

10. DaBird

DaBird Sasquatch Bali-ho

Cocksuckers or assholes ----- I like to fuck them both :bwah::ross:

11. siriusaudio

siriusaudio THE SERIOUS™

Fuckit. You can't win battles with stupid people. They just find a way to out stupid you.

I stopped caring until I moved back to the north shore of Chicago area. Now these motherfuckers with thier "I have money so I'm inherently better than you" attitudes are starting to piss me off.

I picked a verbal fight at Best Buy Friday with a guy. He was bitching about his Best Buy card to a Geek Squad girl, and told her twice that "If I get another one of these notices like this, I'm coming back to this store, and I'm going to shove it right up your ass." The Geek that he was talking to was a little 5'1" female that had a thick polish/russian (I'm not sure which) accent, and was trying to expalin that the store has nothing to do with the credit card. It was right around the time that he said "listen up, bitch," that I stepped up, and politely interjected myself into the conversation by tapping the douche on the shoulder and saying (in a very southern drawl, as I am recently from Tennessee), "Excuse me, sir, but where I'm from, we tend to frown on threats of physical violence to womenm, and we really fromw on calling them female dogs in heat. If you truly wish to shove something up someone's ass, I can accomodate your wish to attempt such a feat if you would follow me outside. Otherwise, I suggest you tone down the name calling and threats, and handle this particular issue with the maturity that your apperance suggest you should have."

He kind of just stared at me, I smiled, and he apologised to the Geek, and proceeded to continue in a more civilized manner.

I'm going to keep the southern accent around for just these occasions, as it seems that the northern folk are a little intimidated at times by a politely phrased attitude adjustment delivered with a drawl (don't mess with the south, 'cause we're still pissed, even after 155 years).

Fuckin ingrates...

Lon Humphrey likes this.
  12. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

Southern drawl, or lack of, wouldn't have made any difference. I'm the quiet type myself, and I just would've left the douch unconcious on the Best Buy floor. :semper:

Good for you for helping the girl out.
    Asshats certainly are everywhere these days.
    That's why I stay home alot.
    Just too many of 'em, and I'd wind up in jail, often.

13. SuperD

SuperD Sebbiephile

Basically I have grown to the conclusion that people suck.......until proven otherwise. I am laid back and damn easy to get along with, but as others have alluded to, there are too many fucking assholes out there. I try to keep an open mind when I first meet someone. But even that is getting harder and harder.