1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Just had a great transaction with Manuel. Every aspect was spot on and easy. I would do business with him anytime. +++

Manuelp and junglegoober like this.
  2. mattlclemens

mattlclemens Down For Life JDBA Official Member

Great transaction with Manuel. Quick payment and constant communication. Wouldnt hesitate to deal with him again!

Manuelp likes this.
  3. welderknifenut

welderknifenut JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Manuel is A++ buyer very good communication and fast payment.
    An excellent New Devil.

Manuelp likes this.
  4. caseyedwards

caseyedwards yub yub

Legit Dood! Would definitely bang again. Shipped ABI Instantly and has now shipped an 87 willing to accept partial payment in my financial situation. Solid guy, it was a pleasure working with him!

Manuelp likes this.
  5. Raj

Raj Little Member

Great guy to do business with.

Manuelp likes this.
  6. thegoodedge

thegoodedge Pacific Edge Cutlery JDBA Official Member

Great to deal with. Great communication all the way through to delivery.
    Looks like another serious & honest collector on the scene...:thumbsup:

Manuelp likes this.
  7. snack

snack Little Member

great seller. quick shipment, communicative, accomidating - held the knife for me upon request while i saved up.

Manuelp likes this.
  8. Johnnie Red

Johnnie Red Little Member

Awesome seller! Knife delivered as exactly advertised. Very responsive and communicative as we worked through a minor issue with the banks.

Manuelp likes this.
  9. Xzecution777

Xzecution777 Tiny Member

just bought a rhapsody, man of his words, fresh out the box, minty and fresh very new. same day shipment, US to Dubai in 2 days and very fast replies and everything went perfectly smooth, would never hesitate to buy from him again.

Manuelp likes this.
  10. Shawn Savage

Shawn Savage JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Oustanding seller. Fast communication and even faster shipping!!! Great person all around and a pleasure to do business with. Hope to do business again

Manuelp likes this.
  11. Kyle Ebeling

Kyle Ebeling Tiny Member

Had my first transaction ever on a forum with manuel. Wasn't disappointed at all, great communication and knife was exactly as advertised. Without a doubt would buy again.

Manuelp likes this.
  12. Neil Ford

Neil Ford Tiny Member

Just completed a transaction with Manuel. Quick communication, and 105% transparency with his offering, which one can not put a price on, I feel. All told, deal was made around lunch time, and I received the package 2 days later. It arrived in perfect condition, as described and shown by Manuel. I would absolutely do business with him again, as he is trustworthy and honest. (Thanks again, Manuel...love the knife)

Manuelp likes this.
  13. D14NeSS

D14NeSS Average Member

Just wrapped up a fast deal with Manuel. On point, fast answers, honest, I could keep going but I'm sure everyone gets the picture I'm trying to paint here. A+'s across the board.

Dennis

Manuelp likes this.
  14. leo

leo JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Manuelp is the real deal. No nonsense, professional attitude. Shipping label was created the moment the transaction was confirmed and sent out the following business day. Would do sales or trades with him again!

Manuelp likes this.
  15. zjsomers89

zjsomers89 Little member

Did a great transaction with Manuelp. He held on to the knife for me for quite some time since previous buyer backed out. Perfect quality. Fast shipping. Awesome devil to deal with. A+++++

Manuelp likes this.
  16. the swamp fox

the swamp fox Enormous member

Blade as described , prompt communication replies, and fast shipping. Highly recommended!

Manuelp likes this.
  17. Jack Lunderman

Jack Lunderman Little Member

Just did a deal with Manuelp the transaction went extremely smoothly. He was very easy to talk to and responded very quickly. He was open about the condition of the knife and provided plenty of photos. He shipped the same day and the package arrived very fast. The knife was exactly as described. I am very happy with my purchase. I would rate my experience with Manuelp a 10/10. He surpassed my expectations. I would definitely do business with Manuelp again.

Manuelp likes this.
  18. snack

snack Little Member

pleasure to do business with manuel again, i think this transaction was even quicker than last time. got my first quality bali from him and now my first bushing bali. A+

Manuelp likes this.
  19. Puddin

Puddin Tiny Member

I received my knife exactly as he described it. Manuel got back to any question I had very quickly. I'd definitely buy from him again A+++

Manuelp likes this.
  20. James gray

James gray Little Member

WAS worried at first. It seemed to of gotten the wrong tracking. But I DID receive the package. 10/10 condition as said. Thank you. He’s trustable even though I’m my worried situation

begreen61 likes this.