1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

"Man's" Best Friend

Mike Grasso Nov 2, 2017

?

Man's best friend is

1. Dog

83.6%
  2. Cat

7.3%
  3. The opposite sex

5.5%
  4. I don't have a friend...

7.3%
  5. Some other animal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mike Grasso

Mike Grasso "to protect and to serve" Super Moderator Brigade Member

Here's a sticky devoted to those animals that just want to be with us, no strings attached. Show yours off and tell us a bit...

Jack & Sadie, German Shorthair Pointers, about a year and a half now. Keep me company in my retired life.

jands.jpg

KAZ2, sam eib, begreen61 and 2 others like this.
  2. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Casper the Westie & Pip the part Pomeranian. Adopted Casper at age 1 1/2 years old in 2007 (almost 12 years old); Pip is my gf's furball which shares Casper's home because they get along so well! :cupid: Pip is somewhere around 16 years old.

pipandcasper2.jpg

CasperPip.jpg

KAZ2, Rio, sam eib and 3 others like this.
  3. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

My boys...

Rocky
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Arlo
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Barney
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some that we lost recently...

Romeo
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tank
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

George
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. sam eib

sam eib Average Member

Fine looking bunch of dogs you have.

Mike Grasso and seandavid55 like this.
  5. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Best dog friends I've ever have Mike after Bucky and Fawn I'll only have GSP as a friend, most of you know Buckshot and Fawn . they 8 this year. Fawn beat cancer twice we stay on top of her shes are money pit DSCF2490.JPG DSC01041.JPG DSC01040.JPG Buckshot and Fawn

KAZ2, KaosRase, sam eib and 2 others like this.
  6. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

KAZ2, sam eib, seandavid55 and 2 others like this.
  7. begreen61

Mike Grasso likes this.
  8. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

This is Athena; rescued by a no-kill shelter; found on the street near Detroit. She's a sweetheart until she sees another dog; then she turns into a hell hound; it is fear aggression and almost impossible to retrain her. athena_hello.jpg She has some scarring that indicated she may have been used as bait for fighting dogs; and also before 2 years old she had a litter of puppies.
    athena.jpg

KAZ2, AJD1, sam eib and 3 others like this.
  9. Atheos

Atheos Average member JDBA Official Member

this is Inigo Montoya.

This potato loves me more than my wife and kids put together. Shit, he's the only one who's happy to see me when I get home from work! And not just happy, fucking spazing out ecstatic. He's about 3 now i think, had him about two years. Picked him up from Austin pets alive so my little boys would have a dog to grow up with.

This dog has changed my life in multiple ways
    1 - I'm willing to let my kids play out back without being able to see them, because I know he will lose his shit if anyone comes near our yard.
    2 - I can actually plug my ears with headphones now at home, and listen to loud music. I wouldn't before, because I don't like not being able to hear if someone comes to the door, or if something crazy is happening outside. Paranoia kept me from using headphones at home for a long time, but he makes sure i always know if someone so much as walks NEAR our house from any side. I'm much much less worried about my wife and kids being home along while im at work.
    3 - Sounds cheesy as hell but its true - I feel like he loves me more than i deserve, and it makes me want to live up to his feelings for me. Like, im too much of an asshole for anything to love me as much as he does. I haven't had a dog since i was a little kid, and i really forgot how wonderful they are.

There's more i could think of, but that's the important stuff.

I wish he stop bringing dead baby bunnies in the house though. Better yet, stop killing them damnit! He doesnt maul them, but he always pulls them out of the nest and licks them and carries them around, and they ALWAYS die.

[​IMG]

KAZ2, Carson, Huevos and 4 others like this.
  10. taoist

taoist taoist JDBA Official Member

Attached Files:

KAZ2, AJD1, KaosRase and 5 others like this.
  11. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

12. taoist

Layla was whelped March 15 and was just over 3 months old in this picture. She is the 6th Siberian Husky that we have had in our family. Definitely the most people oriented Siberian that we have ever seen.

begreen61 likes this.
  13. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Nine friends that took care of me over the past 60 or so yrars...

groomed1.jpg

KAZ2, Rio, Samb and 3 others like this.
  14. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

Lately its been this this weimaraner puppy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. begreen61

LOL,,good Luck Steve,,They like German shorthairs when puppies ,,,you hands will be full,,hyper ,hyper,hyper ,,in 2 years your have the best and most loyal dog you ever had mark my words ,,enjoy my friend

g

AJD1, seandavid55 and KaosRase like this.
  16. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

Here is Lilly,my "daughter",whom i lost 3 weeks ago,after 12 years of companionship..

. LILLYY.JPG LILLYBEACH.jpg LILLY4.JPG lillyhat.jpg

KAZ2, sam eib, seandavid55 and 4 others like this.
  17. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

I'm so sorry AJD1. Words can't really express. God's speed Lilly. You're a good girl.

seandavid55, AJD1 and begreen61 like this.
  18. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

Actually, not mine, shoulda specified, but have been watching and taking care of him last couple weeks. Was dropped in my stepdads lap by his son on his BDay. Was total surprise. I do know if he doesn't stop fuckin up the two weiner dogs shit that also reside there I may be adopting him soon. hehe He IS quite the excitable type. We owned a german short hair pointer growing up, those two you got there are fine specimens!!! Live in a 9th floor apt and not around always so makes to hard to own a dog. Have a couple cats, twittle dee and dumb here. If move in with my GF here soon were getting a dog..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

KAZ2, AJD1 and seandavid55 like this.
  19. taoist

AJD1, begreen61 and seandavid55 like this.
  20. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

Thank you my friend,i appreciate it..:super:

KAZ2 and begreen61 like this.