1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Manfred Sachse 2008 Edition of Damascus Steel

Backhertz Jun 12, 2013

1. Backhertz

Backhertz Little member

I just received a new 3rd edition, 2008 printing of Manfred Sachse's book, "Damascus Steel". This printing is heavier than the blue cloth bound 1993 printing. The 2008 printing has an additional 40+ pages in 2 extra chapters. If you are into Damascus blades, this is perhaps the best coffee table book I know. The 2008 copy has glossy photo covers on the front & rear.

I ordered my copy off of Amazon. It was shipped from Germany- only took a week.