1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Majestic Malalignment

Bango Skank Jan 3, 2017

1. Bango Skank

Bango Skank Level: True Devil

He opened his eyes new for the first time. There she was. The glow that surrounded her was brilliant as the sun itself, but it was pleasing to his eyes. They navigated their way through the majesty of her presence and found the temple that was her face. He leaned forward with his muscular shoulders to secure his glance on her. She looked back into him without fear or judgement. His eyes were floating in ecstasy at her brilliance when they met hers. There for in instant the universe unfolded true for them. There in that moment they lived and died together a thousand times. Like the collision of galaxies they, her and him became one. He averted his gaze knowing he was not worthy of her when he felt her hand touch his brutally crafted chest. She forced her beauty into his view, he could not deny, how could he deny. She brought herself closer and he felt her unease. He knew that pain. Long ago. Before this war of a world. He broadened his shoulders and presented himself to her. He looked deep into her pain, pain was something he knew much about. He attempted to use that pain that he knew to dominate her out of his own vulnerability. He hated being weak, everything in his life had served to sharpen him. He was not weak. He stared into her and she allowed him to see. His soul cried out for him to stop, but he had to win. There was no alternative. There, they shattered each other with their gaze. But she pierced clean through this machine that he had become with her light. She knew what his soul cried out for in the dark and the cold when everyone around him lay dead, chopped to pieces, sacrificed to a bloody throne. His heart nearly stopped at her strength. She gently placed her other arm on his shoulder. He was hers. She could command him to die and he would. But she didn?t ask him to die. Without a word she begged him to live, to keep what little good was left inside him and live for her. She modestly pressed her slender, warm, glowing body against him. Wherever she was he could not feel pain. He cautiously pressed his scarred body closer. He had not remembered what is was like to not feel pain. He wanted so much more from her, there was a man in the Shadows that wanted to take everything from her. To bleed her dry of all her vibrance and leave to die in the cold. The Shadows were in his mind and he slammed the gates shut. Never again would he sate that dark hunger. NEVER! Ever so gently, as if she were made of snowflakes, he opened his arms and enveloped her in his tight embrace. They would have do burn the world to get to him and they would have to cut out his heart to get to her. There was nothing to oppose his love for her, God damn the world if they wanted to hurt her or anyone like her ever again. Not ignorance, or apathy, or stupidity, or malice could hold a flame to the fury and rage he had for all those who would do what they did to her. Never again. She closed her eyes and fell to him. She had not slept in a lifetime. A tear broke free from his killer eyes as he smelled her, like a lush garden that he never knew. He swept her exhausted body off her feet to the firelight. As if he were transplanting the last of an ancient flower, the Tiger Lily. That held the cure to all of man?s ills. The cure if we could not destroy the sweet, delicate, beautiful, flower before it could fulfill its potential. Atrocity is what it could be called what our kind has done to her and her kin, out of greed and envy. NEVER AGAIN! Rage spewed from his spirit like hot blood from a severed artery. He sacrificed his aging body to the ground under her, he pressed himself into the dirt and carefully arranged himself to cradle her until she woke. He could watch her sleep, safe, for eternity. She breathed a deep breath of trust as she surrendered herself to his protection. When she woke he would be there. He would be there.

I wrote this with no illusions. This tale is the closest I will ever get to happily ever after and the stark truth is that I was not there for her, and I am not there for her. No matter how hard I claw and bite and spit and drag myself through the mud and shit to get to her, I cannot reach her. But I can see her suffer. One thing is certain, and I mean this with every fiber of my being, I will die fighting to get to her; I know I will; and every one of these creatures I end on the way will cushion my plummet into hell. Where I will start the cleanse all over again.

This is a work of fiction. Though the inspirations behind this piece are very real. This is meant to be an abstract truth that I have found through much experience. There is no lie present in the writing above. Just hard earned sentiment. I hope it meant something to someone.

desmodus likes this.
  2. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Paragraphs are your friend!

3. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Xanax.....take a few, & find someone to talk to.....not a joke, you need to talk to someone with a degree. No shame, everyone needs a little help time to time, do it....report back

4. Bango Skank

Well I like to be a bit more free form when I write. language is an interesting thing. as for talking to someone that's what it is. Thanks. Xanax would be nice.

5. T-Rev

T-Rev Average member

I second that. That being said, this is very descriptive. You use a lot of detail, but your subject matter is just really dark...and weird. Dial it back a few notches and I could see you being a pretty good writer.

begreen61 likes this.
  6. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

7. Bango Skank

This is not meant to describe any one thing. This is an allegory of many different interactions and experiences over a wide spectrum of people. It does have a central theme. She is not necessarily any one person. She embodies all the good that I see trampled over. She is my country. She is my friends. She is all those we have failed and turned a blind eye to their suffering. And yes, absolutely, the subject matter is dark. Unfortunately I cant really see things in a different light. One thing that I am getting from you all is concern, that is very generous and kind but you shouldn't have concern for me you should have concern for her. Who or what ever SHE may be to you.

I appreciate the concern. That's not the deal. I don't need help because I feel this way. We all need help because this little story is true on so many levels. I could talk with a shrink and they would use everything at their disposal to get me feeling better with all sorts of drugs and keen progressive insights into the human condition, The problem with that is I don't want to feel any better I want things to get better. And psychiatrists have not been all that helpful in the past.

I am obsessed with this woman but she is not any one woman or is she necessarily a woman at all. But a beautiful woman is as good a thing to die for as any

begreen61 and desmodus like this.