1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

MacBook pro for a Bali??

balibalistic Mar 13, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

You are aware that the difference between a production balisong versus a Balibalistic is overall very minor in the scheme of things. We're willing to pay for those minor differences.

***Most people don't understand what you just wrote...nerd!!!:manganr:

2. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

[​IMG]

3. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Those that do still don't understand the bumping of this Thread after a year....

:unintroduced:

4. Smitty0070

Smitty0070 Little member

I also have a MacBook I would be willing to trade for a Bali it is the older white one but it is in good shape and has a lot of storage... Worth quite a bit of money. Pm me for more details.

5. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Dude 3 year old thread, to a maker that only a select few special can even get a reply from....Don't be that guy that necro post every old thread

Mr.LaBella likes this.
  6. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Fuck Apple, n00bs, and Arizona.

:bwah:

7. Smitty0070

Smitty0070 Little member

Sorry man I'm new to this

OnceBitten likes this.
  8. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Not that big of a deal, just keep an eye on the age of threads before you bring them up top and bury all the current stuff. Search them out though, there's lots o good info to be found and enjoy :thumbsup:

Oh and you've got enough "Want to buy" adds, no need to add more!!:bwah:

9. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

And one more bit of useful info, your old white macbook is only worth like $200 so offering to trade it for knives that go in the $1600 and up range is not a deal to likely happen any time soon.

10. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Necroposting is encouraged! Dummy! :dont: :bwah::jdwink2::bwah::devilwag::manganr::bwah:

:necropost:

11. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

:redcard:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.