1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

MacBook pro for a Bali??

balibalistic Mar 13, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. balibalistic

balibalistic Outlaw Knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

hey guys, kind of a random question here.

I used a friends 13" MacBook pro the other day that he had just bought and I totally fell in love with it. I've become a total apple junkie, and have to get my paws on one. so if anyone might be interested in doing a trade or something shoot me a pm. it's easier for me to justify a trade to my better half :)

2. dsanti

dsanti knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

They are amazing computers. I have a 15 inch which I use for graphic design that sadly I can not part with not even for this rare chance. Apple definitely makes some of the best computers out there! I would suggest to get a 15 inch if you can however. The extra 2 inches is more than worth it and the speakers are much better as well. happy hunting :ross:

3. supersuby

supersuby OG TRIPLE OG

Pm Sent :manganr:

4. balibalistic

thanks guys. I have lots irons to read through. thanks for all the offers :manganr:

5. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

What are you going to do with 75 MacBooks Shawn? LOL

6. bumgilligan

bumgilligan JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

You think my wife would be pissed if I traded her macbook for a bali? I was thinking of getting her a ipad anyways. :manganr:

7. accurate

accurate Accurate Devil JDBA Official Member

.....only one way to find out?.!:manganr:

8. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

Get the bali now.... ask questions later :ross:

I prefer PC though :bwah:

9. balibalistic

you guys are jokes!

I have made a deal on a used one, but thank you all for the offers. Much appreciated:thumbsup:

10. mattlclemens

mattlclemens Down For Life JDBA Official Member

I was just about to offer you the secret to eternal life but fine if u want a used macbook be my guest :manganr:

11. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Time To Upgrade?!?!?!?!

Released this week...

- The new "retina display" MacBook Pro measures 15.5 inches across and contains an Intel quad-core i7 processor.
    - It will feature up to 16GB of memory and up to 768GB of internal flash storage.
    - The laptop is about .7 inches thick and weighs less than 4.5 pounds.
    - The new MacBook Pro will start at $2,199 for a model with 8GB of memory.

12. balibalistic

i know.., i so want one lol. i'm totally hooked on apple these days.

13. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

They should have kept the rom drive, while not used that much these days still important for lots of work applications, fucking apple.

14. M4J0R T0M

M4J0R T0M Average member

IMHO, no other phone compares to an iPhone. I'd love to get a Mac sooner or later.

15. crazspence

crazspence Huge member

actually many phones out there are comparable to iphones. but apple seems to be sue everyone to make sure that no one compares to them :bwah::bwah:

16. Frstr8

Frstr8 First Rate JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

17. TheBombGamerTag

TheBombGamerTag BrokenBlades

PC?! This is what I think of PC :bang: *Im locked and loaded*

18. TheBombGamerTag

TheBombGamerTag BrokenBlades

Same here, Tom.

19. crazspence

crazspence Huge member

20. indisposed

indisposed Little member

you are aware that you can buy an x86 PC laptop for less than a 3rd the price of an actual apple computer and install Mac OS-X on it right? i have a laptop that has better features and hardware than the current macbook pro and it has Windows 8, Linux, and Mac OS-X all installed on it with a simple GRUB multiboot so i can choose which OS i feel like running that day. im not saying that mac computers arent great, cuz they are.. they're just WAY WAY WAY over priced.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.