1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

M4 Paramilitary 2 w/ Natural G10 Scales - BHQ Exclusive

Blade HQ May 18, 2015

1. Blade HQ

Blade HQ BladeHQ Knife Maker or Craftsman

We are excited to announce our new Spyderco exclusive, the Paramilitary 2 in M4 steel and natural G10 scales! At this point, we do not have a release date, but please join the notification list by clicking on the "Email Me" button. Click here----> C81GM4P2 M4 Paramilitary 2

[​IMG]
    (Rendering, actual knife may vary slightly)

2. Jezky

Jezky Little member

As a new knife collector, I'd like tow do everything I can to own this

However, should the chance arrive that I mis the sale date and fail to get my hands on one of these, I would pay a substantial amount to someone who did get one and could be persuaded by $$$ to part with it. :manganr:

I check mutiple times per day and still no go! :cry: Can we at least get a vague time frame or something? I promise they'll sell out fast enough anyway!

From one :forumnoob: knife colletor to a Veteran, anyone willing to give me a break with cash or trade would be appreiated more thna you could magine! Anyone whoul coud help a bother out i would be indebted to!

-j:forumnoob:

3. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

MUST HAVE

:thumbsup:

4. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

just get on the email and hope you are one of first to get it

5. Trendari

Trendari JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Oh my! Sign me up for one of those, one of my favorite blades for sure!