1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Lynyrd Skynyrd Guitarist Ed King

ded i Aug 23, 2018

1. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Legendary Lynyrd Skynyrd guitarist Ed King, who co-wrote 'Sweet Home Alabama,' dead at 68

upload_2018-8-23_20-55-14.png

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

RIP, travel well. LastRites2.gif

I suppose now would be the appropriate time for the Redneckistan National Anthem....

Kelper, Bobert and desmodus like this.
  3. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

No! :facepalm: So much good stuff and then there's that ... lol

Kelper and Bobert like this.
  4. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

Sad to hear. I realize I'm a little late here, but I had not heard about Ed's passing. I dig the hell out of the Muscle Shoals album, and play it often. Although, it wouldn't bother me if I never heard Freebird again, I do like to yell out a request for it at the most inappropriate concerts. :wes:

Kelper, BowtownBlade and crogers like this.
  5. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Oh like Brittany Spears?

Bobert, crogers and Kelper like this.
  6. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

Well, that would fit the criteria, but no, it wasn't anything like a Brittany Spears concert! :bwah: