1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Louis marked knife

nocheese4u Feb 22, 2022

1. nocheese4u

nocheese4u Notch'yo' cheese! JDBA Official Member

I got this in a secret Santa one year and was hoping to get some info on it, if I can upload the picture. If I can't get the picture to work this will be the worst thread ever.

2. nocheese4u

Last edited: Feb 22, 2022
  3. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Can you pry off a car door with it?
    That is what I am looking for in custom knives these days.

Samb likes this.
  4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

I also reached the JD Gallery limit. I removed most of my pics and decided to quit messing with it. I use imgur dot com. It's free, and I don't know if they have a limit... I haven't reached one if there is.

Here's a thread I started a while back. Maybe it will help. https://www.jerzeedevil.com/threads/need-help-with-picture-or-video-problems.172582/

5. nocheese4u

Oh. I used to use photo bucket. It was easy. I can't even figure out how to delete them lol.

6. nocheese4u

Success!