1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Lost access to The Voodoo Economics area?

Ronlad Nov 30, 2013

1. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

Here is how YOU redeem yourself after 3-4 colossal fuck ups. (Yes, each & every member that has lost access had this coming)

1. Purchase some JD Gear. This forum is provided for you completely FREE of charge. The server, software, and assorted upgrades all cost money. Real, American dollars are dolled out daily. You do not respect that, you will PAY to get your access restored.

2. When sending :paypal: add a note of your user name and once everything is said and done an Admin. will restore your access.

3. DO NOT think that you are going to be buying a sticker and everything is "All good" as they say, in the proverbial hood. Do the crime, do your time and pay a reasonable fee.

4. Please drive through! :shift:

2. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

Capital idea.

You my friend are far more generous and patient than I.

3. Ronlad

4. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

Mr.LaBella likes this.
  5. Ronlad

Hopefully "they" get it ;)

6. beencut

beencut BANNED Fucktard

thanks

spent hours reading the rules and related post, think if i read more, type less , I may survive. actually great reading !