1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to trade Cabelas gift certificate for new or mint complete BCG

skyblue Sep 21, 2018

1. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I'm really hating the look and functionality of the grip fin on my CA featureless rifle, and am considering either a Mag Lock or Kali Key so I can install a Magpul grip and still be in compliance. It seems like the Kali Key is the easier of the two to install, but I'd need another complete BCG for that. Anyone out there who has a new or mint complete BCG that they'd be willing to trade for a Cabelas gift certificate? I don't go out to the range too often these days, so I'd rather not tie up my cash. LMK what you have and what amount you'd take for it, and help a brother out in this bunghole of a state. Thanks for looking guys and gals!
    -R