1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for new Replicant!!

Joeyneverender Sep 15, 2017

1. Joeyneverender

Joeyneverender Tiny Member

Greetings, Devils. I am in need of BRS Rep asap! Looking for standard, premium, or select. Tanto blade only, g10 only, please no cf. PayPal g&s. Color doesn't really matter, would prefer not to buy white handles, would also prefer stock & unmodded. These are just preferences, as I'm willing to buy any. Most important thing I'm looking for is condition, 9/10 or better, prefererably lnib, and I'll pay accordingly. Willing to pay a little more to convince you to sell something you might not normally sell. When I joined here people told me I would find my dream knife, and after flipping one...fuck me, I'm in love. Help a Devil out, please!!

2. Joeyneverender

Joeyneverender Tiny Member

Got hooked up with a beautifully modded premium from @Martin Cuna. Mods please close thread :)