1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Balisong

Joy Nov 26, 2019

1. Joy

Joy Tiny Member

I'm wanting to find a specific butterfly knife.

It's an 80's vintage balisong from Frost Cutlery. It is brass and green bamboo scales.
    It is a Silver Dragon Butterfly Knife with Stainless Steel and the Frost maker's mark on it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Joy

Joy Tiny Member

Could this thread please be moved to the commerce thread for balisongs? Thank you.

3. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab Pakal I JDBA Official Member

Thanos74 and crogers like this.
  4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Like the man said, FIRST the intro, then you can go looking for the knife of your dreams....

Thanos74 likes this.
  5. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I knew that this new power would go straight to your head!

HighVoltageLinesman.gif

Thanos74, apdallaround and crogers like this.
  6. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Well, I didn't BAN her...

yet.... :lulz:

7. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Thats MY specialty.

Thanos74, apdallaround and crogers like this.
  8. Joy

Joy Tiny Member

Well, it's done. INtro made. Sorry about all that.

9. crogers

Generally, we DO NOT move threads out of our corn field. They stay for ETERNITY! :bwah:

Since you've posted your intro, feel free to start a "Want To Buy" ad HERE.

Thanos74 and apdallaround like this.
  10. Joy

Joy Tiny Member

NNNNNNNNNNNooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    You have killed me with your unreasonable rules and regulations....
    Ack!
    I die.

apdallaround likes this.
  11. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Dont worry, many people are ressurected here, just by being cool, following a few simple rules and showing pics of there knives. Not complicated once you understand what we are about.