1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

looking for a kimura 11 sheath

flipper92 Aug 1, 2016

1. flipper92

flipper92 Little member

I don't know if anyone here makes these for the kimura 11 but if there someone who has one or could make one for me for around $30-$45. I want a sideways carry belt sheath. I've look all over the web and can only find them for other kimura models. I don't know if there all the same or not so I don't want to buy one that for the 3 and have it not work.. so any advise would be helpful.

2. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

I can't do it that cheap but if anyone can confirm that the dimensions of the 11 are the same as all the other ones I could make one - price would be 60 bucks + shipping though for a basic horizontal wet molded sheath.

3. Vlipper

Vlipper Little member

Sheath

Hey there,

I def can make a sheath for about 40.00 plus shipping. If you want custom tooling it would be a bit more. You can look at some of my work on my youtube channel. search "Timothy Hammond balisong" on youtube. My work is the best you can get for the price. I use top grain vegetable tanned and professional grade leather dye. If you already have a sheath, just pass the info on. Thanks.

Tim