1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a beat up 62 '63,67 handle wise

Sharpazzhell Jan 18, 2019

1. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

I know this might sound weird but a booking for a bench made 62 since the cost so freaking much famous steel handle . I was wondering if anyone had Peter bench made 6 series with the weird thing is with the blade in decent shape you know like small marks that I could just take off myself. Also some screws are in good shape. Like I said I sold and I posted it on one of my threads A67 that I did not want to sell but I'm looking from basically 1 with Pete of handles that have the schools are my stop and the blade has likes small scuff marks

2. Amotek

Amotek Eerie Ver Sable Brigade Member

What language is this?

3. RexRippin

RexRippin Little Member

And how much are you looking to spend?

4. Sharpazzhell

Speakerphone language Where words come out wrong. I'm just looking basically for like a beat up 63 if anyone has it but I'm not picky. Because I wanna switch the handles and by the flytanium hanDVles from blade hq. But I need a clean blade Which will be hard to do if someone flopping it and dropping it. But the closest I would take for a blade would be like scuff marks very light scratches on it which I could take care of myself. I'm looking to spend likespend around like 50 to a $100

5. Sharpazzhell

By the way I'm Also looking for this bali
    Screenshot_20190119-190909_Chrome.jpg

6. Amotek

Amotek Eerie Ver Sable Brigade Member

I am looking for a beat up 63 if anyone has one. I would like to switch the handles to the flytanium ones from Blade HQ. I need a clean blade not a flop and drop! I can abide scuff marks and light scratches that I can buff out myself. My price range is 50 to 100 dollars. Thank you.

BennytheBlade and RexRippin like this.
  7. Sharpazzhell

I'll figure something out

8. RexRippin

RexRippin Little Member

Ah yeah, I have a 62, but it’s minty, so I’m not going to let it go for that price, good luck on the hunt!

9. Sharpazzhell

Thanks for reply the scales are sold out anyway. I looked at flytanium. O didnt know thhe catbon fiber scales I had on my 51cost like 100+$ if i saw coorect

10. Sharpazzhell

While back in the day I had 2 flytanium 67 4 flytanium 51s 1 copper, brass, but I wanted to sell those. The other 2 one with rectangle handles hand the drilled holes I did not want to sell but I learned my lesson. I'm actually referring to s thread on the freedom of speech.

11. Sharpazzhell

It's ok bladehq is out anyway. Thanks