1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

lonestarninja mixed results

DaBird Mar 8, 2012

1. DaBird

DaBird Sasquatch Bali-ho

So , lonestarninja gets in touch with me about a blaisong { surprise } and he tells me that he wants TO BUY a bali from me -- BUT -- he is only 16 years old -- says his Mom/Dad will send me a m.o. made out to me and signed by them --- I tell him ok as long as you understand that I'll send out the bali to THEM and they will have to sign for it etc.

I tell him after you talk to your parents THEN post "i'll take it" in my For Sale ad if you want it. He DOES post a "I'LL TAKE IT" and I send him my shipping info etc.

A hour ago -- lonestarninja pm's me and says " i talked to some guys at a balisong forum and they say the BM45 is not a good "FLIPPER" , so I no longer want it and "thanks for your time".

THANKS for MY TIME ??? It should have read " SORRY for WASTEING your time " !!!!!

These BABY BALI assholes are getting under my skin !!!

They should just go back to playing Mutant NINJA Turtles and leave the balisongs to the Bali Bros .

TWO lessions learned --- DO NOT deal with a MINOR , NO MATTER WHAT --- and DO NOT DEAL with anyone with fucking NINJA in their user name.

lonestarninja = Bali Baby Backslider :pissedevil:

Silent Jay and Jarlaxle like this.
  2. Kenny_Powers

Kenny_Powers Level: True Devil

That is bullshit but you should have known after he said he had to ask his parents still its a shitty move to play

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2012
  3. DaBird

DaBird Sasquatch Bali-ho

Yeah -- times change -- I got my first fixed blade when I was 8 years old -- had a folder when I was 6 --- bought shitloads of knives from the hardware and army surplus stores when I was 13 or so and you didn't need permission.

I still remember what it was like to be young and want a knife -- so I try to work with a "kid" when they get in touch about buying something off me.

And I NEVER forget that THIS IS the Net --- a 12 year old can say they are 30 and send funds without the Seller knowing -- thats why , is you ever read one of my For Sale ads -- I try to put in a legal disclaimer.

Just pisses me off that a SIXTEEN year old guy don't understand the idea of keeping your word on a deal.

If he said -- "My Dad changed his mind or we can't come up with the money" -- that is one thing --- BUT -- to say " some guys told me its not a good "flipper" -- What The Fuck --- do YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE you say "i'll take it" --- fucking kids these days don't get taught MORALS.

4. Silent Jay

Silent Jay Flips more than he speaks JDBA Official Member

Did someone say "Ninja Turtle":

[video=youtube;rbelqkGEDlM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbelqkGEDlM&feature=g-upl&context=G211ae1dAUAAAAAAAIAA[/video]

:bwah:

No but in all seriousness, I may be one of the few people who doesn't see this as the biggest travesty possible. Seems like something you can bounce back from when it happens (although it really shouldn't happen at all).

^This, however, is very true and I cannot argue there.

Hope all goes well with your sale anyway man. I can't lie that's gotta suck (I've never sold any of my knives so I've never been through it). But I'm sure you can bounce dafuck back. You're DaBird!

5. KMNREMTP

KMNREMTP Devil's Playmate

After dealing with BaliNEWB, I have no intentions of dealing with ANY other minors. Matter of fact, if I do deal with any of these 'younger' guys, or newer members, it'll be with something of a lower value..... otherwise I'll just deal with good upstanding members... and if any money's involved, it'll definitely be with good up standing members.... seems like balis breed irresonsibility these days?

6. DaBird

DaBird Sasquatch Bali-ho

Bird is DaWord :bwah: Thanks Jay and yous udder guys.

Am sure most know that I have lots of balis as well as all kinds of other edged weapons. If these sell --- cool -- take a guess as to what I'll do with the money --- YEP -- I'll buy MORE fukin knives.

I have almost 100 feedbacks here on the JD -- EVERY ONE OF THEM are positive ---- why --- because I KEEP MY WORD as best I can.

Keeping ones Word - IS a big deal to us Old Fucks --- we grew up before the "i'll get my lawyer" way of thinking --- a handshake was as good as a written contract to us.

When Kyle had a big problem with getting a knife he paid for from a minor -- I kept telling him "dog out that little shithole in public". IMO - it helps the other members know who to deal with and it helps the "kid" to learn from it.

My older brothers wouldn't blink when they would give me a backhand bitch slap for fucking up -- helped me LEARN a life lesson. Same for lonestarninja --- 5 years , 10 years , whatever -- I will not EVER sell him a damn thing.

Maybe this post will teach him a well needed lesson that he should have learned long before now ---- or maybe not -- maybe he'll get his lawyer to sue me for slander :cry:

7. KMNREMTP

KMNREMTP Devil's Playmate

If he gets a lawyer, we're sticking to the story that ur account was hacked and that you'd NEVER say anything like that about a shit fucker that won't keep their word. That one falls under Your OWN set of laws! lol.

8. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

dealing with babies , well change the diapers:bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah:, no minors period, doing the right thing can land you in jail this days.i totally understand you Jerry but this days this fucking kids are so condition and baby that you dealing with mouth feeders, when i was 6 i had my own house keys, went to school by myself and brought cigarrets without asking, now you fucking need a lawyer to give a document to fucking pee.

9. savage12k

savage12k savage leather Knife Maker or Craftsman

With all due respect to the Mighty DaBird... I just have to say, How will they learn if we do not teach them? I agree, that he should not have backed out on the deal. MY personal honor also compels me to tell you that I saw the "it's not a good flipper..." conversation take place. He was given bad advice. He expressed his reservations about backing out of the deal. He was then told "DaBird will understand."

I am sure that this advice is why he felt he could back out of your deal.

Forgive me for butting in Bird, but as I said, MY Honor got brought into it...

10. savage12k

savage12k savage leather Knife Maker or Craftsman

lonestarninja is GTG!

I just purchased a BM51 from the boy. His price was good, he shipped fast, he kept me informed. He did have a false start on the shipping, but I assume it is because this is his first sale. He was not afraid to ask for advice though, and followed the given advice to the letter!

I would shop here again.