1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

littlejoey is GREAT +++++

DaBird Jan 3, 2011

1. BucknOnEm

BucknOnEm JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Littlejoey is such a pleasure to do business with! He really hooked me up with what I was looking for. Also he provided Fast communication, great mannerisms, A+++ Packaging and Shipping speed. I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction and a good dude to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again, thanks a bunch!

2. taoist

taoist taoist JDBA Official Member

Smooth easy deal with littlejoey. :thumbsup:

3. emvaden

emvaden JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Hello Devils,
    I want to take a moment to let you guys know that littlejoey is a fantastic member of the Jerzee Devil community. He went out of his way to make sure that I understood exactly what I was getting so that I would be happy and I truly am. Thank you Joey!

4. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Cares greatly that you're happy with the transaction and definitely appreciates knives! Ships fast too!

5. Baliflipper

Baliflipper Little Member

Excellent transaction!