1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

littlejoey is GREAT +++++

DaBird Jan 3, 2011

1. DaBird

DaBird Sasquatch Bali-ho

Newer member littlejoey is great to deal with -- Joe sent payment very fast , stays in touch , and is a pleasure to deal with. I look forward to dealing with him again soon !!!

littlejoey likes this.
  2. thegoodedge

thegoodedge Pacific Edge Cutlery JDBA Official Member

littlejoey A+ all the way!!

Joe is a great new member to deal with.

He might be new to the forum but not to the knife world.

Fantastic to deal with and great communication.

littlejoey likes this.
  3. Phrobis

Phrobis Huge member

littlejoey A+++

Very smooth transaction!!! Nice communication!! Very Fast Payment!!!
    Nice, positive person.

littlejoey likes this.
  4. crffish

crffish Huge member

Littlejoey is Great!

Just completed a flawless transaction with littlejoey, and I would do business with him again!

littlejoey likes this.
  5. Michaelzab

Michaelzab Average member

Just received a knife from Joey and it was in even better condition than he described! He is an A++ seller and I would love to do business with him again!

littlejoey likes this.
  6. CJF

CJF Huge member

Just completed a very smooth transaction with Joe. Great communication, and a great guy to deal with!

Thanks again!
    Chris

littlejoey likes this.
  7. hankster

hankster Brigade Member Brigade Member

little joey A ++

Just completed a transaction with this gentleman . Great to deal with and hope to again !

littlejoey likes this.
  8. Gunnar The Azul

Gunnar The Azul Huge member

Yes

Great guy to deal with! very helpful, people respect him, and on a personal level a great marketeer! gives good info on products sold etc.

just bought a balisong from him at 11:00pm, and he's shipping next day.
    Dedicated Devil here :easydevil:

littlejoey likes this.
  9. firstnomad

firstnomad Huge member

total agreement, great guy to deal with. bought a BM42 from him, sent payment this morning, got it shipped out same day. no hassle, good price, very pleased :ssmile:

10. firstnomad

firstnomad Huge member

I originally responded favorably to this seller, but I must rescind my previous statements. after receiving the knife, it is nothing like what I was promised. I'm not even entirely sure this knife is an actual benchmade 42. I was sent pictures of a standard spring latch 42 in 154CM. What i received was a t-latch 42 with some sort of grey coating on the handles. I have PM'ed him to see what the problem is, and to try to sort it out. I will respond here again when I've resolved the issue, either through paypal or through the seller.

EDIT: was an honest mistake by littlejoey, and it was sorted out within an hour of me contacting him. He's fixing the problem on his own coin, which, to me, says more about the seller than just a smooth transaction would. Definitely a stand up guy. Would do business with him again. AND he's sending me a free blue box from benchmade to make it up to me. Great guy!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2011
  11. littlejoey

littlejoey High on a Mountain Top Brigade Member

Switcheroo!

Sorry again for the accidental mix-up! :ross: And thanks for your understanding!

Your BM42 (the correct one) will be shipped ASAP!

12. knife_SICKness

knife_SICKness Huge member JDBA Official Member

Littlejoey has my vote

Bought a knife from him a week ago. Smooth transaction, timely communication and did everything he said he would.

And I think the knife is in better condition than he described

Great guy, would do a deal with him again without hesitation

13. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

I just completed a Great Transaction with LittleJoey, Super Communications, Trustworthy, AAA+++
    Dan

14. TRXRyder

TRXRyder Resident Devil

littlejoey ROCKS!!!

I just had an excellent transaction with littlejoey. All around great guy to deal with. Great communication on a smooth and easy transaction. Definitely have confidence when dealing with Joe, great devil for sure...And his avatar aint half bad either :manganr:

Thanks a bunch Joe :thumbsup:

15. Dylan-is-EPIC

Dylan-is-EPIC Little member

Littlejoey is Perfect A+

I recently bought a balisong from Littlejoey and he shipped it out insanely fast (with good quality shipping) after I made the transaction. Great price, Great knife, Great service.

Thanks Joey!

16. Joe Whalen

Joe Whalen knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Littlejoey is top notch, smooth transaction!

littlejoey likes this.
  17. mikeymoto

mikeymoto Don't make me cu..OW! Knife Maker or Craftsman

Littlejoey hooked me up with a JD Protech in the serial number I was looking for; he really helped me out on this one! Stand-up guy and excellent communicator.

littlejoey likes this.
  18. HotrodKelley

HotrodKelley Brigade Member Brigade Member

Two thumbs up for littlejoey

Littlejoey is great to do business with. Sent payment super-quick, and has great communication. Thanks Joe, and enjoy the knife.

littlejoey likes this.
  19. blevinsknives

blevinsknives JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

A++++ for littlejoey!

Thanks for your support Joe! It was great meeting you at the Denver Custom show! Enjoy those knives brother! :thumbsup:

littlejoey likes this.
  20. ponte

ponte JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Flawless transaction with Littlejoey. Rock solid devil.